RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arrow-1's Clockwork Series: Mega Man X

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It happens when I change the frame rate.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I like the original X the most. :D

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
same here.....X marks the awesomeness!

Rep:
Level 96

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I remember playing it as a kid for years never being able to beat sigma, then some kid stole my megaman, and i bought a new one from a pawn shop for like 25$. And i beat it that day.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Wow, I just played this and it kicks ass <3
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Wow, I just played this and it kicks ass <3

:tpg:

Okay, odds are that it WON'T be finished in time for this version, but I'm gonna start working on a boss today!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I've never played X so this is probably a stupid question, but by Clockwork do you mean that the entire game is the same, or just the engine. IMO, it'd be cool if the stages and enemies and bosses were original. It's pretty cool both ways, especially considering I've never played X  ;D

Never mind, I'm blind and can't read. This looks awesome!

Rep:
Level 89
you sure are blind...<_<

Rep:
Level 96
Been workin' for a few hours now, and I got this much done, completely from scratch. (First sprite usually takes the longest, should be moving along much more quickly now. -___-)

This is Doral, the Close Combat reploid. His special move is "Extreme-G", which take the opponent high into the air and crushes them with an earth-shattering suplex!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Been workin' for a few hours now, and I got this much done, completely from scratch. (First sprite usually takes the longest, should be moving along much more quickly now. -___-)

This is Doral, the Close Combat reploid. His special move is "Extreme-G", which take the opponent high into the air and crushes them with an earth-shattering suplex!

NICE!

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks! I just finished the grab animation, now I'm working on the lift and the drop. It's the dismount that'll probably be most difficult.

Rep:
Level 89

Oh cool! "Extreme-G"...STEROIDS!

Rep:
Level 96
Moving right along...here's the latest version, with the power drop step added in.

Rep:
Level 87
All he needs is $4
You are so good I wish I had talent. ;9  Oh well, good job ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That is so amazing...
You're such a magical hobo!!!  :o

Rep:
Level 96
Why thank you. :D

I'm working on the actual approach now. See, here he's behind X already, but how does he get there?

Rep:
Level 96
Uh, guys, just wanna say something right now:

Progress here is gonna slow down.

And not just by a little bit.

By a lot.

See, there's this program called Stencyl. They're basically doing the same thing I am here. So I talked to them, and it turned out they needed a spriter. Now I'd have to be an idiot to pass up a deal to work with them on THIS kind of a deal.

http://www.stencyl.com/about/

So yeah, I'm part of the team working on the Blue Bomber kit now. I'll try to work here, but most of my efforts are going to be put forth to meeting my deadlines. Anybody who wants the editable file can contact me at any time.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That's awesome news! Are they making an original Megaman too? Or are they reproducing an old one as a demo. Either way, that's awesome news. Good luck.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Good luck!
I'mma wait for the reply from Aegis Runestone...so...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
wow, that looks cool
I'll have to check out that program later

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
MEGAMAN FTW !

EDIT:
Okay... its going WAY too fast for me and if i jump into the hole after the crates i wont die i can just keep walking :S ?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:58:19 PM by Snailer »

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
What are you looking at...Yes im a frog.....*Lick*
you have to have the Real version don't u T.T
I don't want to have to pay to play teh game  ;9

Shot at 2007-07-26

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
you have to have the Real version don't u T.T
I don't want to have to pay to play teh game  ;9
uhm.. I dont have anything from Game maker installed and I could play it without a problem  :blizj:

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
What are you looking at...Yes im a frog.....*Lick*
it keeps on saying I need pro version Everytime I upload it
I can set framework but thats it

Shot at 2007-07-26