RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
why am i back?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
question... anyone who used to be a regular who left? i guess bliz is gone... maybe tsuno too?

arlen left too, he hasn't posted in months, not that it matters.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
question... anyone who used to be a regular who left? i guess bliz is gone... maybe tsuno too?

arlen left too, he hasn't posted in months, not that it matters.

Last Active:    Yesterday at 10:56:47 PM

http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=2408

o.o;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
im still here.

just so you know.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
But you were gone for a loooong time. As far as I know. Also, I guess DS doesn't check some areas/topics just like Irock avoided some areas and blah.... Tsuno's just crazy inactive.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Y halo thar.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
WHERE'S HALO? That reminds me: He's been gone for a while, too, I think.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
WHERE'S HALO? That reminds me: He's been gone for a while, too, I think.

yeah, I was actually just thinking the SAME THING  :o

But you were gone for a loooong time. As far as I know. Also, I guess DS doesn't check some areas/topics just like Irock avoided some areas and blah.... Tsuno's just crazy inactive.

me? I was gone?
Well, technically, yes. My interest simply waned.
Alot.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jet Set Radio
I think I joined before you left, but never knew you were here... :-\ But eh well, welcome back.
- My company P:
Detectives

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yeah wheres halo of the son.

and there are other lots of people that arent that active no more,