RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RmRevolution

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O

Click the banner to enter

Yes, I know what your saying just another rpg maker forum. Well We are advertising, but at the same time looking for more then just members, we would LOVE feedback on the site. Rmrevolution was started by me, and later help from irockman. After that Nouman had offered to design the homepage for rmrevolution! He is now the other acting admin.

Most of the stuff that's being added with the main site still are resources, and downloads, as well as some other random stuff.

It's obviously a RPG Maker related site, mainly for support, and help. I started this forum about a month ago. It's not big by any means, but we're getting members, as well as content.

It uses SMF forums, we don't currently have too many mods on there, simply because I like to keep things fairly simple, and think content is most important. Good members never hurt though.

We have a shop system, which is still in the works, that enables you to get points by posting, and use the points to buy "items".

All items are subject to change, as the system gets worked on.
Some items are:

~Increase post count by 100 (self)
~decrease post count by 100 (Other)
~Increase rep by 5 (Self)
~Change custom title. (both)
~Change display name. (Self)

As well as others I can't remember at the moment.

If you want to check it out go to our site and join the forums if you'd like.

Jalkson
Nouman

Irockman1
LandOfShadows

We would love for you to come and join the community.

RmRevolution!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 03:06:11 PM by Nouman »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Reduce post count? Sounds "scary" =O

Btw, I love the forum, I 100% recommend you join it ^^

~Winged

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I am a MOD at this site and I must say they have some great idea's on the boards, the boards look fresh and are easy to navigate... It's a great site and forum with I hope a good future !!!

And they are Affiliated with my new site  :P

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
I highly recommend that you all join the RMrevolution forums. It's a great community, with an awesome homepage. And it has the potential to become a successful community.

Rep:
Level 87
My site of Wi-Fi World is currently in an RPG-Making fix with some users.
Maybe you'd gain some members by affiliating with us?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I joined  :o  I promise I'll be good.

EDIT:
Love the site, reminds alot of rmrk :D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:56:43 PM by Ferenn »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
xD  That's not exactly what we were looking to happen.  Thought I guess it's a good thing.  Glad to see that people like it. :P

SuperPhillip, send me a pm with your site information, we can go from there. 

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
My turn to say something  :-*

I joined the forums around a week ago and asked jalkson if I could make the homepage. After making the homepage I saw some rmrk members (LOS, Winged) already active on the site, so I stayed. Now I am an admin on the site and believe 100% the site is off to a great start (thanks silverline)

We could use members, yes that's why we are advertising. I know a small forum can be a turnoff to join but keep in mind its new.

We would love for anyone that has anything they would like to share with the rpg making world. Please if you are open to submitting items (resources, scripts, tutorials) by all means join and post them, even if you dont stay active at least you know you had did your part with helping us out.

Would really appreciate if everyone reading this took the time to open the site one more time, and look around the main page as well as the forum, and if you feel like joining please do.

www.rmrevolution.rmrk.net

Thanks, Nouman.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Nouman made the homepage amazingly attractive without even using Orange as the main colour, how awesome is that?! Oh btw, the shop feature is awesome however everyone apart from 1 person who is aparently cheating can afford anything "useful" yet xD

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
After hearing all the fuss about RmRevolution I wasn't too sure what to think, but with their money back guarantee I decided to give it a shot and after two weeks I lost 20lbs! And it now comes in four great flavors.

What do you have to lose (except the pounds ;))!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
After hearing all the fuss about RmRevolution I wasn't too sure what to think, but with their money back guarantee I decided to give it a shot and after two weeks I lost 20lbs! And it now comes in four great flavors.

;_; I'm fat.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88

That actually made me lol. ;o

Well, there have been some changes to the site.  We are in the process of adding an online script database, which will have scripts from Zeriab, and Falcon.  As well as adding Falcon as a Global Mod.  I've also made quite a few changes to the shop feature, mainly the points you get when you post, and the items.  You now get bonus points for posting tutorials/scripts/good answers to questions.  I've removed some shop items, due to some suggestions, and am currently taking suggestions for new items. 

I think that might be about all for now, if I remember more I'll update again. ;p

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Jalkson, the link in your sig goes to rmrevolution.rnrk.net, so it's broken.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well, there have been some changes to the site.  We are in the process of adding an online script database,

done. http://www.rmrevolution.rmrk.net/scripts.php

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
http://www.rmrevolution.rmrk.net/scripts.php

^Online script database, right now it has scripts by me, Zeriab, and Nitt (an awesome scripter).

I would say something awesome about the forums to get y'all to join, but I'm a staff member, so you'll just ignore me :P

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It is a really good site. Already it has a lot of scripts, and it is very active for being such a small site.

Rep:
Level 88
Well, the scripts database is done.  The shop feature I think is about as good as it's going to get, other than adding some items. 

We added an "Academy" type area, where teachers post tutorials, and lessons.  It's just starting, but already Modern Algebra added an amazing first lesson for eventing. :o

I'll try to remember to keep updates coming.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
And to let everyone know, as modern algebra's student (and I bet I am his most bossiest =3) I'd like to say his first lesson covers most things everyone should know about events to check it out when you have some (or a lot if you are a slow reader) time. =P

~Winged

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
I'll join but probably be slightly inactive but still fun is fun ;8

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I have visited this place already and really like it.  I just don't have time to join any more forums... I have so many accounts scattered around the internet. XD  But I'll consider it!

Rep:
Level 88
Well, I've been away for a while, about a month or so I think, but I'm back now. 

As for updates, I don't really have any since I don't know what's been going on. :o

Glad to see people are still checking it out.

*Update*

We have added a new thread in which active members can request scripts, head on over to check it out.

RmRevolution's Scripts for the Elite
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:22:51 AM by Jalkson »

Rep:
Level 91
Since Jalkson fails at advertising, allow me to clear this up.

We're now offering scripts for active members. This is not some stupid request area where everyone ignores your topic, this is a shop where I make scripts for each member who meet certain requirments. Basically it's an opportunity for your game to get that battle add-on or menu system you've been craving.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :o ya falcon has volunteered to do the script shop for users with 100+ posts. Its great since many people need some scripts for their games and now there is an easy way to get it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Time to abuse the dark lord of scripting.

Once I get 100 posts, that is.

Rep:
Level 91
And assuming I don't change the rules   ;8