RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
In need of a mapper...

Rep:
Level 87
I'm am fairly new to this site... and everyone seems so helpful... so i decided i would ask my question here.
I am making a kingdom hearts game... and i am in need of a mapper. I won't need many maps... but, i do need some... if any one is interested, post a map that you have made in this topic... and i'll let you know...

Rep:
Level 87
any one interested?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Better way to get members:

Make a game topic (if you have some info already)
Include the following:
Story, characters, and all info you have.

Then add the link of your project page to this topic and if people like what they see, the would probably want to be on the team.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
You can also say what kind off maps you need, everyone is good in another kind of mapping. Also few maps dont mean it isnt lots of work, look for example at the request from dollmage: he needs one huge map, and thats loads of work. If you give some more details and if you dont want indoors i might give it a try myself.

I already thought: Wow, he gets nouman at the first try   :P

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
well i need a small farm... it should look like the chocobo farm in final fantasy 7, and i need some caves

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
dont know the chocobo farm, but if you give some more details i might try the cave if it isnt to big. Say which tileset you want, how big it should be, what must be in it, how should it look: do you want one room-to-room cave, a kind of maze leading to one big chamber etc.

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
Right now, I need a town with the mario tileset...