RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
mi8 be gone for a few days.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
sorry might be gone for a few days. caught a fever

hope to be back online soon and ready to sprite thanks guys.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
welcome to rmrk

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
i hope you get well soon  ;D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
welcome to rmrk

Funniest thing I've seen today (I actually wasn't really active today)

Hope you get better soon, and remember, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT have more than 50% of your daily sugar needs, you go so high that when you "wake up" you end up on the roof of George Washington's house.

~Winged

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Funniest thing I've seen today (I actually wasn't really active today)

Hope you get better soon, and remember, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT have more than 50% of your daily sugar needs, you go so high that when you "wake up" you end up on the roof of George Washington's house.

~Winged

Lol Winged... anyway, get better soon. And get spriting.

:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
Aww sorry to hear, well hope you get better soon..

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
welcome to rmrk
;D New avatar/sig! Anyways, bye bye birdy.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
Hope you'll be better soon, your a great help  ;)

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
back finaly :D my gf wont let me use the pc like 6 days -.-

:D all healty now lol
(i posted it 4 days back coz my gf wont let me so i just sneak and post that msg) "sorry for my bad grammar english is not my first language any way back :D lol

Rep:
Level 87
Hey welcome back.
Glad to hear that your better now. ;D

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome Back!  ;D (Youre a Du.......oh never mind)

No more sickness for you!  :mex: (AMEN!)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

(i posted it 4 days back coz my gf wont let me so i just sneak and post that msg) "sorry for my bad grammar english is not my first language any way back :D lol
Wait, so you're a guy??!?? Wow, I keep on getting confused. -_- First I thought you were a guy because... some stuff you posted, I think. Then I thought you were a girl because someone referred to you as a "she" and your avatar/sig... And now I know. Sorry :( Anyways, welcome back!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

Wait, so you're a guy??!?? Wow, I keep on getting confused. -_- First I thought you were a guy because... some stuff you posted, I think. Then I thought you were a girl because someone referred to you as a "she" and your avatar/sig... And now I know. Sorry :( Anyways, welcome back!
Welcome Back!  ;D (Youre a Du.......oh never mind)

No more sickness for you!  :mex: (AMEN!)

WTF dude im a guy 100%  :mad:

hahaha

Rep:
Level 87
I thought you where a chick as well for a little while till i read the thing above your avatar that your a guy lol.. No offence, i just thought that cause you have an avatar and sig with a chick in them.. ( In case you didnt know chick= Girl here in australia, so if you didnt no what it ment you do now..)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. People should take the time to set the little icon for male or female in their profile stuff.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
''take the time'' WTF, its 2 seconds  :tpg:

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
does this ava and my very old sig help?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Well it dosnt really matter, have what you want up. If they really want to know if you male or female they will check themselves like i did.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

^_^ so ill lock this thread now  :tpg: