RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vehicles how to create in XP

Rep:
Level 87
Want's to write a compiler for fun
I want to make a game where you can sail arounf on a boat to problem is that I have no Idea ho to do this so if you get out of the boat the boat stays where you left it on the world map. any ideas? 

I think it will take a vong string of varables
Time: if it was truly linear I wouldn't be here and the world would be knee deep in ashes.

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
More details please. Do you want be able to get ON the boat, and move it around with your character ON it, or turn your character into the boat (for a world map)?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
this can be done easily in events ::)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
She's right. Just go to events and add the graphics for the vehicle.
 :=: :=: :=: :=: :=: :=: :=: :=: :=:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
dollmage is a girl? :=: Anyways, this topic has been asked and answered many times. I suggest you use the search bar.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
dollmage is a girl? :=: Anyways, this topic has been asked and answered many times. I suggest you use the search bar.

WTF im a guy lah >.<