RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ANi-MONDAY

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
who here plans on watching it on scifi in 40 minutes? (11:00 EST)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
wtf srsly?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
on the sci-fi channel, on mondays at 11pm they are running anime marathons

ANi-MONDAY!

Rep:
Level 96
If only there was some goddamn way for me to find out what channel the sci-fi channel is here without having to wait for 25 minutes for the tv guide channel to go through all the channels  :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
wut
am I too late?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
5 min and I'm there

@al - sorry I can't help you, unless you have comcast, then it's like 62 or someting

edit: first show is Ghost in the Shell
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 03:10:36 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
What the!? I thought they stopped the anime and Manga videos on Sci-Fi Channel years ago! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN MISSING THIS!?  :mad:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
don't worry, they just started it again.
just tune in mondays at 11pm EST

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hmm....I'll have to check the online TV Guide for the UK because I don't really think they would show Ghost in the Shell at 6:00PM (GMT).  :tpg:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
if you get Sci-Fi then it should.

Rep:
Level 87
WTF!!!!

Are you serious? I remember being a kid and watching sci-fi for the anime on Saturdays.

OMG
*nerd-nostalgia-gasm*
Poke!
Can you dig it?

Rep:
Level 96
We don't even have the sci-fi channel here.  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: