RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Spell Checking

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Some people were after this so I set it up. It uses software on the server which I had to install for it to work (you may have noticed a tiny downtime a few minutes ago while I restarted apache/php), and now it's working fine :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 02:00:49 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that's sweet! spell check was a main reason I got firefox.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
OK lol, added some CSS so that the spelling stuff is actually readable :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Now the question is, will people actually USE it? Heh. You know, some sites make it so you have to SP check at least once before posting. Maybe you could make that a condition you could inflict on people who are constant spellcheck offenders?

People who post like:

WHU U HAP MI WIT MA ARM GAM chests NOT OPNN CZ DN NO SWTCHZ HLP PLOX LOPL

And then couldn't post until all errors were corrected. :D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This is better than Firefox's. :o

Misspelled Word: Condradulations
Firefox Check: Demodulations
RMRK Check: Congratulations

Good update, Silver.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Maybe that's because only an idiot would MISPELL it condradulations.

Anyone who's ever heard the word congratulations before knows there's a g there, come on.

Condradulations isn't a common spelling error, it's mental retardation.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I agree but it must just be a point.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
yeah and the point is you actually have to be close to the real word in order for spell check to work

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I dont need it.... >.>

;9 ok, yes i do.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
LOVE IT... Thank you so much !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Maybe that's because only an idiot would MISPELL it condradulations.

Anyone who's ever heard the word congratulations before knows there's a g there, come on.

Condradulations isn't a common spelling error, it's mental retardation.
Maybe if you're typing too fast.
>_>

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :-X This shall shut those who always are fighting with the darn Grammar thingy.