RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wi-Fi World

Rep:
Level 87
This site has been around since April 5, 2006, and our old site had over 3,000 members.
We have a new site now where everything-- posts, topics, members, forums, etc. will be transferred to our vBulletin forum. We started out as a DS gaming forum, but have grown to all gaming with a big focus on Nintendo gaming.

Here is the link to the current site: www.wifi-world.net

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
link to old site if it's up :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I love you. :o

I was heart broken when http://dsmeet.com/ 's posts and IRC went to another place. Now I can Wi-Fi with this! This will be great for online Wii games.  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
link to old site if it's up :D

'Fraid the old site is history.

This is what the current site will be transferred to, however:
http://74.53.28.162/~phil4387/forum/index.php

Rep:
Level 87
We've finally moved to vBulletin!  :tpg:

www.wifi-world.net

Rep:
Level 87
O_O
I'd join, if I wasn't an already active member..  ;8

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
O_O

tell the members at wi-fi world don't create dupe accounts on RMRK to bump your site.

Rep:
Level 87
O_O

tell the members at wi-fi world don't create dupe accounts on RMRK to bump your site.

This topic didn't even need bumping.

Good work, ShadowLatios. Way to make yourself look like a dumbfuck. -_-

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe I took it to far. I take it back seeing the member posted somewhere else. I thought someone at wifi world made this account just to bump.  :-\

Rep:
Level 87
maybe I took it to far. I take it back seeing the member posted somewhere else. I thought someone at wifi world made this account just to bump.  :-\

Nope. No one on Wi-Fi World besides the people who were already on this site even know about this site honestly.

Rep:
Level 87
O_O

This topic didn't even need bumping.

Good work, ShadowLatios. Way to make yourself look like a dumbfuck. -_-
;_;
I needed RPG help and / or wanted to post my tutorials here and saw this topic... ;~;