RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mathy: La Recherche

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Huge update feb 20, 09.

Now about 8 hours of gameplay, some sidequests. no more blue background, tons of unique skills + animations.
Project's rolling well again! Tons of unique/custom features added, and alot of glitch fixes. Will update new screenshots soon, theese are very old.

come every once in a while for updates!

please comment or iono leave a little something XD
it's free you know XD

2 NEW PICTURES OF MY FINISHED ''EVENTS'' ADDED DECEMBER 5TH 07.(see at the end)

-FEATURES(so far)-
-230 maps.(or about?..i got some that are incomplete)

-A mini map for my world map(see last picture) its displayable as the player wants it.
this is the beta of the event though, i have to make the design look better haha!
(i posted a tutorial for that)

-500x500 World Map

-tons of animations,skills,musics,puzzles and whatever else haha

-yes, a bestiary.(see 2nd last picture for an example)

-6 to 8 hours of gameplay so far

-ennemies(beside world map) are seen ON the map.

-MAYBE party members will follow the hero. this will cause a lot of problems though.

-probably a night-day system(lot of problems too although it's pretty easy to do it)

-New NPCs Event Method

-New Ennemy Encounter Method

-MUCH MORE XD

contact me for questions or beeing part of the team: holy.quebec@hotmail.com or pm me
(btw, working on a project in a team by internet is pretty easy)

Other informations and pictures about the game: read my signature and take a look at this link:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18123.0.html
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 07:30:36 PM by Satan Lucifer the 666th »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That sounds pretty neat. I can't wait to see screenshots, etc...

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
there's a few screenshots so far(look on the link of the first topic at the end)
signature is telling where am i so far in that 3-years-in-the-making project.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wow this are realy good like a professional snes game maker did it i love it dude u rock  :blizj:

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
awww thanks dollmage <3 i appreciate.
but yea.. it's been 3 years i'm on that project, 4 years i'm on rpg maker 2003 so i'm quite experienced.all i want is new people in my team so the progress will go faster =-/

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
New Screenshots added~

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I may by a rmxp user but I can tell this is pretty awesome =DD

Too bad I won't be able to play it...unless I decide to download 2003

~Winged

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
me and my partner are still working on it kinda everyday to progress in maps(176 so far) and storyline is progressing everyday as well. i'm really not kidding, I plan having AT LEAST 500 maps. I didn't quit in 3 years, I don't see why i should quit ;p

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
wow.....looks good! Can't wait...  :D

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
it won't be ready untill AT LEAST a year if i'm not getting any people, which i'm dying to get more. if enough people asks, ill probably release a demo. there's about 4-5 hours of gameplay so far, maybe a lil bit more.

Rep:
Level 89
A Year!?!?!.........Wait's patiently....... :(

(to bad im not very good at some stuff, only to make puzzle, maps (maybe))

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
if you wanna help, ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP, your welcome in.
lol making puzzles, i just made a puzzle yesterday. a 4x4 grid, which we have to push 2 rocks on the right tile. the thing is, the player might have the right combinaison, but the rocks aren't on the right tile still, they need to be switched.
btw i added u on msn like 10 mins ago, if you don't accept, it's cool ;p

Rep:
Level 89
oh you added me on msn...... tomorrow i will answer (brother playing an online game)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
all righty thank you.
interrested in helping us anyway?
of course we're not noobs ;p, we just have plenty of shits to do on that project <.<

Rep:
Level 89
sure add me in  ;D (ill be bored this summer so this will keep me entertain)

Now to work on my project.......*runs to rpgmaker 2k3

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
good. i'll talk to you on msn later i'll show you my stuff around :)

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i would love to help but............... im no rm2kr user xD sorry, but i wanna play the demo :D ahh think snes  :blizj:

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
yea i'm playing onto going on rmxp once i'm done with this once. i've been on rmxp for quite a while before so i still have experience on it.

about the demo, once there's enough people that wanna try it, i'll make one.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
3 people that i asked were on a glitch hunt, with me and my partner(makes 5)
in 2-3 days,i might relase a 4 hours gameplay demo.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Gimme the tilesets or I will kill u tbb

This looks really promising! I like the mapping and ideas. Can't wait for the demo to come out!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
horray for demo!  :tpg:

....wait, im working with him.....anid i can help but since i dont have his project, ill be harder to help.  ;9

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
ur with me? i didn't know.
tought you had your own project lmfao.

Rep:
Level 89
you forgot? i even have your e-mail.....

and yes im working with a project but i can still work with yours

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
yeyea i know you have my mail, but by the looks of it you look to busy with urs.
it's okay..
i didn't know at the first place u had one.. ::)