RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I haven't made one of these yet, so I figured I should.

Rep:
Level 87
Hello, everyone.

I'm working on an RPG at the moment (as we most likely all are), and this topic gives a small background of myself and my game:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18046.msg225253.html#new

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I don't touch RMs anymore, I say the majority here have lost most interest in it. Welcome~

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Hi I'm qig. :bean:
Working on world of sorrow again.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't touch RMs anymore, I say the majority here have lost most interest in it. Welcome~
Agreed. There are about 3,750 members here. I'd say about 2750 of them are inactive or post very rarely. Out of the remaining 1,000, I'd say 750 use RM and of the 700, less than 100 are truly competent at it (this is not taking into consideration all the people who don't post and may be good). Anyways... :welcome: I used to love RM myself but now it's only a side-job.