RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] changing maps

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
ok im new to this and i was wondering how it would be possible to have ur character walk onto another map, i have 2 maps atm and i just want to know how i can have him go to that map
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 05:24:37 AM by Zeriab »

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lol of course, that's the basic of everything.
see upscreen,you have a 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8. right beside it,there's 3 little buttons. all 3 different colors. click on the 3rd one(most right) a grid should pop up. that grid is the event grid(or mode) from then, right click on your map(where you want the teleport to be) and select place teleport event. then, select the map and the place you want to get to.

ok do you mean the option beside the Layer Buttons 1,2, and 3 which would then be the 4th option Events, i use Rpg Maker Xp btw

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
He is talking about 2k3. In XP, you go into the event layer, create an event set on Hero Touch and on the second page of event commands, there is a command called Teleport. Use that.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
next time tamboo, specify which version you're talking about whenever you need help. also, i guess either me or modern fixed your problem.
add [Resolved] in the topic name

it worked thnx a lot, and ya srry bout that also well do next time though

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
but dude like i said bfore,modify ur topic and type [resolved] at the beggining of your topic, since ITS resolved.
anyway,do you have msn? if so,add me, i might be of any help,who knows o.o

yes i have msn its sparx55@hotmail.com im on now

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
added and talking to u  ;)