RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Creating a decent screen. (help!)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok.. I've done half my game and went back to do an opening cutscene. At the end of the cutscene I want my title to show on the screen. What program do I use to make one. I have photoshop. I wanted to know how to use 'fancy font' not just things like arial. I have everything in mind but I don't know how to do it in Photoshop. Help please! I would like a Final Fantasy style title but a bit different. The Final Fantasy font is what i'm looking for. Or something along those lines.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
well when you insert a text box just change the font like you would in ms office

That's not really what I meant.

Rep:
Level 90
www.dafont.com and search there.. Or read a PS tutorial.. its really easy, I just dont want to explain it
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yep youll need to download a font file then put it in C;\windows\FONTS

now all your programs will recognise it

Rep:
Level 90
Nope nope.

After you extract it to C:/windows/fonts, you gotta go there, double click the font, and press donw to make it work on PS =P
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
strange when i drag fonts to that folder it automatically installs the fonts and my whoile pc recognises them

Thanks people. My games getting better and I think it desrves a decent title screen.