RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi im Zainox

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
Hey im new to this forum but im not new to RPG Maker..
Ill be posting alot of my resorces here since my whole game is gonna be originaly made by me. (exept for scripts, i suck at them)

Im a spriter, mapper, story maker, tileset maker, battler maker, and that all i can think of at the moment.. lol

Well i hope i like it here and i hope you like what i have to offer..

Rep:
Level 87
Hey welcome to the best thing since fucking tits. >_>

Bom-chicka wah-wah!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome to rmrk
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome to the forums. :blizj:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
welcome to RMRK
(your name is interesting, it sounds like a new Organization XIII member ;D)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome, you sound quite talented. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welocme. Hope you like it here.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to RMRK. Have a good time here.

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
(your name is interesting, it sounds like a new Organization XIII member ;D)

Thanks i made it up my self, i love it..

Thankyou all for the warm welcomes, i think i will like it here...

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club