RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello all

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am Quebecker and I use RPGMaker since 5~6 years. ^^
I don't really write and speak english,but I understand english.  :)
I love video games, I have a NES,SNES,GBA,NDS,WII,PS1,PS2 and a Gamecube.
My favorite games are Final Fantasy 6 ,Lufia 2,Yoshi Island,Donkey Kong country series and Arc the Lad 2 and 3 etc...etc...etc...  :)
I know how to use RPGMaker2000/2003 and Zelda Classic.
I have already finish 3 game,and releashe 2 demo on RPGMaker...(1 game finish on rm2k(1~2 hour) , 2 game finish on RM2k3(1~2 hour),and 2 demo on RM2k3.(1~hour and 5~hour)
 :)

Rep:
Level 88
You seem talented. Welcome to the forums.

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMXP. This place is fcking TITS!

BTW You ...NEED MOAR JIGGAWATZ!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Welcome. Make yourself at home, this is a very laid back and comfortable place.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
welcome to rmrk and final fantasy 6 i love that game

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome. Make yourself at home, this is a very laid back and comfortable place.

+ Here, God gave you a gift that you met me.
welcome to the forums, have a great time =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome to RMRK, hope you stay with us for a long time (forever)
I know how to use RPGMaker2000/2003 and Zelda Classic.

Zelda Classic? (dont understand, also I'm creating a Zelda game)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Thank you everybody for the welcome... ^^

Zelda Classic? (dont understand, also I'm creating a Zelda game)

Zelda Classic is a logiciel who can make zelda-like game easyly.  ;)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Interesting Arlen fact: I actually tried making my game with Zelda Classic before finding out about the RPGMaker programs. :)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Zelda Classic is a logiciel who can make zelda-like game easyly.  ;)

wish i was like that.... :tpg:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to the forum. :lol:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum. 
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 87
You have good taste in games. ;)
Welcome to the site.