RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New rule

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Anyone posting topics containg nothing more than "I'm going to make a game, it's called this, and I'll make it eventually" or "I'm going to post a demo sometime, check back later" and all the like will be deleted.

Post at least a general story and character info please, as well as at least 1 screenshot. Typically, you should be able to come up with more than that if you have a game worth posting, but 1 will be fine for now. If you don't know how to take/post screenshots, you can learn how here.

So don't be surprised if you've done the before mentioned and come back to find your topic is gone.

In general, if you haven't actually started the game, don't bother posting.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
actually you are being too soft
i say that if there isn't at least 1 screenshot it should be deleted
(character info is useless, every idiot can say:

name: dudeman
hobbies: farting and saving the world( original X2?)
background: he farts and now he saves the world pwnageeeeee (-.- X3)

and that's about how all the characters always look...

and then the story goes:

"one time jewel = power so now you = save world"

or the more original
"one time final boss = evil now you = save world"

i believe posting a story and char info makes the maker look like a retard
stories should be showen and felt inside the game
and that's why i believe the ground rule should be:
at 2 screenies from diffrent maps, no menu showing, no battle showing, actualy maps.

and a basic background story , whatever is showen in the intro part of the game, at least 10 lines long or so..

also i think it's only reasonable to reach a 10 minutes demo before you post but that's more flex
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I thought I mentioned screenshot?  :O_o:

*Re-reads original post*

... I guess not. Meant to, but I was in a tiny bit of a hurry.

*ashamed*

I'll fix it. The thing about the demo I'll let go for now, maybe later I'll add that part in.
:tinysmile: