RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] 8888mb.com?

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
I just wanted to know if 8888mb is a good place to make my site.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 11:15:26 PM by Zeriab »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
features
8888 MB (9 GB) of web hosting space
18888 MB (19 GB) of data transfers
Free domain hosting (www.domainname.com)
Free subdomain (username.8888mb.com)
MySQL 4 supported with PHPMyAdmin
PHP 5 supported
FTP supported
Powerful web-based control panel
Free One-Click Script Installer
Free detailed web statistics (Awstats)
99.98% Server Uptime
Powerful Dedicated Server
24/7 live technical support

Sounds quite good for a free host, but I would wait for a Paul-post, or you can go try it out!  :=:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'd be wasting my time :/
bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lets answer them for you then paul:

DONT TOUCH THAT SITE WITH ANY PART OF YOUR BODY

*ahum* that type of site oversells accounts because they know no one is likely to use that ammount of space or bandwidth and if you do thed ban your account.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
That site is....ew

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
you know any good free sites with at least 1bg web hosting space?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
There is no such thing.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
do you know any good free web hosting sites?

Rep:
Level 102
I'd suggest that if you can't be bothered to pay to host your site properly, maybe you should give up just not bother at all.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
i geuss you are right. I will just try 8888mb and hope everything goes well. Thanks

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
awardspace.com is okay its less than a gb well less than a half. itll do till you can afford to pay for a paid host. or till you can be bothered to fill in giant bank form to get debit card like in my case :P

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
Nice the best one i found yet thanks