RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK is distracting...

Rep:
Level 88
You guys are very distracting. So, I will be gone for a while. I'm not sure how long, but I will come in every now and then, but I REALLY need to work on my games. I also have a lot of other work to do, so see you guys!

(... Wow, this sounds like one of those "I'm leaving for a week" posts... :-\)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
peace, come back when you want some fun :D
jk. good luck on your games.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Rmrk made me stop working on my demos because of their lovable characteristics =3

Have fun missing us ^^

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Who are you again??

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
See you when you come back =o
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
C'ya later, alligator.

Rep:
Level 88
School be over, so I be back. :tpg:
See you when you come back =o
Wow, I feel honored.
Who are you again??
You make me sad... ;9

But anyways, I missed you guys (Even though I was only gone for a week...)

Its good to be back ;D

...Wait... Shouldn't Real Name Week be over? ???