RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Languages.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
So, languages any of you?
Currently I'm monolingual, although I plan on taking Latin classes next year. I'd rather take German, but it's sadly unavailable. I also want to learn Turkish and maybe Greek (one day), but I'm a lazy fuck and so haven't really gone anywhere with any of them :/

edit: It has come to my attention that somewhere on this board there was a thread of this sort. Well, fuck that shit. Apparently it was full of people claiming to speak 200 languages, so we'll just use this thread instead.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL, 200 langs <3
For starting note, leet is not a friggin language.

I know like, 4 i think =\
Hindi, Gujarati, Sanskrit, English
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spanish And English, of course living on the border thats sort of a have to.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I know like, 4 i think =\
Hindi, Gujarati, Sanskrit, English
Where do you live (and don't just say 'India' as I've gathered that much).
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I am only fluent in english, but I know a fair bit of spanish and japanese.

Voudriez-vous toucher mon croissant ?
Rep:
Level 87
Don't touch at my profile !!!!
Me, I speak french ( my language ) and I speak english. But I'm bad in spanish and I don't speak deutsh.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Dang, this is about the third of these topics I've come across in the time I've been here in RMRK. Anyways, I speak English fluently, a bit of Korean (a 1st grader in Korea is better than me, though >_>) and I speak one year of Spanish.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Predominantly English, but a fair amount of French.

Rep:
Level 87
So... Parlez vous français ?  ;D ;D

Car je parle très bien le français !

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
oh ho ho i am a baguette sensation
Japanese here, and for reasons beyond my comprehension, I guess English too (obviously.)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
So... Parlez vous français ?  ;D ;D

Car je parle très bien le français !

Je parle un peu de francais, mais faire conversation, c'est difficile =/

Rep:
Level 87
Waa !! You speak french !! Fun ! But, the français is a hard language, deutsh too... I want learn deutsh but I can't because... I learn espanol...  :)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I speak English (hmmm...) and REALLY bad Spanish, if I talked to someone, they could somewhat understand me though

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Trilingual, landlubber. 8)

I speak Indonesian (main language!), English ,Mandarin/Chinese.
I'm still learning Chinese, though.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
I speak Dutch (THE ruling language  ;8), English, French, Deutsch but now im finished with Deutsch and French so dont expect to much...

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
French, Deutsch but now im finished with Deutsch and French so dont expect to much...
What? You mean you took classes on French and German and they're over now? If so then don't put those languages on the list, retard, having taken classes doesn't mean you speak the language. Or did you actually learn a splattering of them- could you understand a Parisian or a Berliner?

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
On my school you have 3 years deutsch and 3 years french, so yeah, i can speak the languages, and understand them: i made an exam for a lower class and i passed, so i can say i can speak them.

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Try reading some unadvanced literature, listening to radio programmes and music in those languages, and if you can contact some Frenchies and Germans (it shouldn't be difficult on the Internet) try and see how fluent you are by carrying on conversation with them.
I am curious.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
English and Spanish! :mex: (not a mexican , no really im not)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I am only fluent in english, but I know a fair bit of spanish and japanese.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
ÉG geta tala a lítill Íslenska. Ef ÉG var Íslenska , minn síðastur nafn vildi vera Davidsson.

Rep:
Level 87
Si vous parlez français alors répondez, et gnoo... machin chose je ne comprend jamais tes messages...

So, it's french !!  ;D ;D

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
English and Pirate.

Rep:
Level 87
Moo at me and I'll stab you...
I speak English (Yay!) and I'm learning German (Ich bin gut aus Deutch sprecken!) I only know a few phrases in Japanese, though. Spelling German stuff is hard.

Oh! And I can draw/write 1-10 in Chinese, does that count?
I wore my cat ears and my cat tail to a minor league baseball game. While we were there, my mom looked at me, sighed, and said to my dad, "She's gonna be on 'Girls Gone Wild' one of these days..." ;D

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Sprechen, ne?