RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Languages.

Rep:
Level 87
Moo at me and I'll stab you...
 ;) Yeah, I know. I can't spell

My teachers are afraid to read my english papers ^.^
I wore my cat ears and my cat tail to a minor league baseball game. While we were there, my mom looked at me, sighed, and said to my dad, "She's gonna be on 'Girls Gone Wild' one of these days..." ;D

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
English, some Japanese, Pirate and even though it isn't a language l33t

EDIT: gibberish
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 05:03:06 AM by Shadow_Blade »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
neither is pirate  ;D

Anyway,

English

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'm fluent in Indonesia and English...
Pretty much good in Japanese...
Still learning Chinese...

I know bit of Germany, French, and Latin.
Then, I'm pretty fluent in Javanese, but only ngoko, not krama... >_> I hate it.

Then again...
I guess... Malays? It's similar with Indonesian. ^_^

*sigh* I wish I could take more language courses... >_> *want to learnt all kind of language from all over the world, LOL*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Anyone mind teaching me Japanese? ;8

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Huh? What's that mean?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
go to hell LOL

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
My sources tell me Japanese is actually boring and that people should learn Nahuatl.
I'm not entirely certain as to the accuracy of this, however.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't care. XD

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Ano, moo-san, anata wa nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasuka?
(trans: Uhm, moo-san, do you understand a bit of Japanese?)

Because maybe I can teach you in easier way if you do. ^_^

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Sé solamente inglés... pero sé encontrar una de estas cosas del traductor.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
I know 2 and hald way know 2
The ones I know for certain
1. English
2. Spanish

The ones I sorta know
1. Japanese
2. Korean

Rep:
Level 86
Baka gaijin desu.

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
I'm Speaking...

1. Chinese
2. English
3. Malays ( a malaysian dunno how to speak malay sure embarrassing...)
4. Cantonese

The language that I really want to learn...
1. Japanese
2. Korean

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Swedish, Finnish, English, obligatory Estonian and Norwegian and um

basic phrases in european languages like French
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm Speaking...

1. Chinese
2. English
4. Cantonese

1. Japanese
2. Korean
Wooooah, giant necro post. Please don't post in any topics older than 3 months again.
I would lock this topic, but there isn't any harm in keeping it open sooooo post away I guess.

Rep:
Level 88
I can speak fluently in English and Hindi, semi-fluently in Sanskrit, stand a slight chance of having any idea of what a German is saying, and know three words in Japanese, French and possible Icelandic (but the third language is only because if a few seconds' cross-referencing in Sigur Ros lyrics).

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm Speaking...

1. Chinese
2. English
4. Cantonese

1. Japanese
2. Korean
For teh ones you wanna learn, if you learn one, the other wouldn't be hard to learn. Grammatically, they should be the same.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spanish And English, of course living on the border thats sort of a have to.
Add German to this :3

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
1. English
2. Japanese (I still get confused a bit sometimes, but yeah I know the language as a whole).

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
English German Spanish Russian
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
?????? ????? ???? |

??? ?????????? ?????????...

^The above are the remains of a decent Devanagari script. The below \/ shall be the romanized version.

vasudeva p??it p?t |

mam sansk?tam atya?uddham...

EDIT: Oh, god...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 11:12:40 AM by .:Pyroken Serafoculus:. »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I'm monolingual, I speak fluent English well enough. I have had lessons in French, but most of that has gone in one ear and out of the other. In the future, I'd love to learn a multiple other languages, namely Swedish, Finnish, and German.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.