RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Idea's to improve Crankeye...

Rep:
Level 90
but most of the guilds arent even doing anything well has far has i know.and i like the test thing that would work.also its true nor everyone uses rpg maker i dont use it anymore but i know alot about it cuss i have used it i think if u post here u should have basic knowledge of rpgmaker.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
How about get some members that aren't radically bigoted and have a modicum of intelligence and the ability to properly handle a debate as opposed to simply saying "you're wrong, I'm right, I win"?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
How about a No Emos rule. Haha. Over here in Mass we lynch the little guys. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Was this topic just started or were u ppl grave digging...i think u were.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
They were adding to it, therefore it came back to life.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So u mean grave-digging?
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
No, we're talking...    RESURRECTION!!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
RESSURECTERS!
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Don't ruin it please.pwnt

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, so should I make a new thread? NO USE THE SEARCH FEATURE THERES ALREADY A THREAD ABOUT THIS GODDD

So I can post in the old thread? NO THATS GRACE DIGGING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GODDDDD

:D

edit: --this is a joke--

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, not if we talked about a problem, and we fixed it, then 2 months later some idoit says "Thanks!" thats a digger.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Grave_digging:-

As digging the cementry and taking the dead body/skeleton is bad.
Taking up an old topic is ALSo bad.
Arlen is hot.

Well, not if we talked about a problem, and we fixed it, then 2 months later some idoit says "Thanks!" thats a digger.

LOL that made me ROFLMFAO

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Grave_digging:-

As digging the cementry and taking the dead body/skeleton is bad.
Taking up an old topic is ALSo bad.

What now if you dress the skeleton nicely and make it dance?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then that would be quality entertainment.

I think Crank needs to add to the resouces on the home page. Also, he should take some tuts that are in the tut database then put them in the tut part of the home page.

The word tut looks funny.

Rep:
Level 96
There's no link to http://www.crankeye.com/ from the forums. People that come to the forums first will have no idea there even is a http://www.crankeye.com/

edit: okay, maybe it is obvious, but some people won't figure it out without a link!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
it's easy to add extra buttons into SMF E.G. one that would link back to the main site ~

I haven't loaded the main site in ages, I only come to these forums. =\

rpgmaker, lol
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The main site needs love too. This weekend I'm overhauling the resouces on ADP. After that I'm going to try to give Crank 5-6 battlers. I'll Pm him after the overhaul. Whether or not he'll do anything with the resouces I'm going to beg him to use, I don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
ok thats the stupidest idea ive ever heard. Why wouldnt you be allowed in the forums. Makes no sense. If you dont want to talk to noobs then...
Don't Talk to them!!!
Mini Game Island
Maps-100%
Characters-90%
Full Game-60%

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ok thats the stupidest idea ive ever heard. Why wouldnt you be allowed in the forums. Makes no sense. If you dont want to talk to noobs then...
Don't Talk to them!!!

What? What? What?

thats what the first idea was sorry i didnt know there were more pages lol  :-D :-D :-D :-D
Mini Game Island
Maps-100%
Characters-90%
Full Game-60%

Rep:
Level 89
How about you make a rule, that everyone has to have an avatar. It just looks scummy without one.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

lol i know i know
im putting one in soon once i get one.
and im getting one soon
Mini Game Island
Maps-100%
Characters-90%
Full Game-60%

Rep:
Level 96
how about we, like, not let people hack our forums and then talk about what it DOES happen?

edit: oh god i mentioned the hack the mods are coming after me theyre gonna lock my thread like they did wildrj's.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 03:10:48 PM by arlenreyb »