RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do you feel about the rep system..?

Poll

Like the rep system?

Like it
9 (45%)
Hate it
5 (25%)
Don't really care either way.
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Do you like the rep system?

I personally am not its biggest fan... Voted no.

Rep:
Level 88
I think its stupid because its really based on a persons opinion

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Don't really care.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I think its stupid because its really based on a persons opinion

That's... like, the point :tpg: .
bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
it depends if members just give rep to the mods to suck up to them or not. ill only go near the rep links in extremes of good and bad

Rep:
Level 87
From what I've gathered no one pays much attention to it., so I don't think it matters either way.
Poke!
Can you dig it?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
it depends if members just give rep to the mods to suck up to them or not. ill only go near the rep links in extremes of good and bad
Not true. If you suck up to the seniors, then they'll either:
A) Hate you because you are sucking up.
B) Like you, but not really enough to rep you.

You usually get rep for good RPG/GM stuff and you also get it if you act cool. Dissing the seniors ain't a good way to be cool, by the way (ain't is a word? o0 Firefox doesn't do the red underlining for it in spell check).

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
It's "Meh" I don't really care either way..

Rep:
Level 88
I like it. It gives me a way of telling people I appreciate what they do. And it makes people like me feel good when their rep goes up by 1.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh yeah, currently, I don't really care because right now, I'm just continuously repping DS to get her rep back to normal. T_T

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I like it.  :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
Oh yeah, currently, I don't really care because right now, I'm just continuously repping DS to get her rep back to normal. T_T
Her rep wasn't normal to begin with.

lol yeah it was me i derepped you down to 92 because that's where i felt you really were so now your rep is accurate hey at least i made your rep higher than mine

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
hey at least i made your rep higher than mine
That's because it's obvious I'm more popular then you...

Are you drunk..? I've never seen you type this bad before =P

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

That'd be a stupid way of sucking up, considering we don't know who gives us rep unless they specifically say.

As for my opinion on it, I don't really care. It's better to have it than not, I suppose.
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't mind it. But I think saucy shud get her rep back.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
It was never my rep, I was actually thinking of asking for it to be reset for a few days now. If you want it back up, then plus rep me, doesn't concern me either way but at least it's somewhat more official...

Whether this has come because of Arlen's uncontrollable jealously or not doesn't really matter, I'm quite happy this way.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Don't care.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

That'd be a stupid way of sucking up, considering we don't know who gives us rep unless they specifically say.

As for my opinion on it, I don't really care. It's better to have it than not, I suppose.

I had 101 rep, then I was given mod status, now I get repped less.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That's cause people here are racists XD

lol jk.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
hey at least i made your rep higher than mine
That's because it's obvious I'm more popular then you...

Are you drunk..? I've never seen you type this bad before =P
All I left out was capitalization and punctuation, so I'll take that as a compliment.  :-*

Also, it's "That's because it's obvious I'm more popular THAN you..."

And your welcome, since it seems you wanted your rep reset anyway. I'm glad I could help. :)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I don't really care...but when my rep goes down by like 10 I stay away from rmrk for about a day or so =/

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.