RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] The RMRK Stories -They're back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
IF YOU PERVERTS REMEMBER, i made a topic like this depicting a few RMRK members in various normal situations. Even though their presence made it unbelievably abnormal, it was good.
So yeah, i spose i'm restarting? If this one goes good, then maybe i restart.

Furry Potter And The Goblet of Disaster

So, Furry, Furron, and Furrmionie were walking down the street. Their school 'Fagwarts school of suicidal mistakes' had started again and they were having a great time learning how to suicide and become big emos.
Also, magic.
"Goodevening children" Said Brokendore.
"Evenin' you old fag of nature" said Furry.
"You can get suspended for that-"
"Quit whining, oldy! Don't you know, i'm the only one you can defeat You-Know-Who?"
"Who?"
"You know!"
"NO i don't"
"YES YOU DO, you know you know who"
"He doesn't have a name?"
"HE does"
"Then say it, what's the name of this U-No-Poo?"
"ITS YOU KNOW WHO, STOP COPYING IDEAS FROM THE HOGWARTS HARRY"
"He's one sexy bitch"
"Just like you"
"Why thanks"
"That was an insult"
"Oh, i took it positive."

And so their endless conversation was going on and on and on and on and on, and on.
This school may be a complete pile of eaten,  shitted and spat shit but it had a valuable stone, "The Sexers stone"
It could make someone totally err...not aids. yeah. and it could cure him of Aids too. So everyone wanted it, but no, Brokendore used it, his wife's dead so he does whores n all'

"3 new students are joining our school, children. I know joining in the middle is kinda fucked up, but they paid me and all"
"YOU WHORE YOU" said someone from the crowd.
"It's a school child, not a bed"

Who were these 3 children?

*scene shifts all the way to Silverline's big fat lair, which looked good because it was stolen from a Batfag.*
And Alfred isn't there.

"Okay listen up you three" Ordered Silverline walking from left to right and then falling every fifth time he did that, he never noticed that banana peel, anyways, "I'm sending you to retrive the Sexers stone. Zypher, Nightwolf and you, the other guy..who are you?"
"Bond...James Bond" Said James Bond.
"Yeah you, you go and get me the stone"
"YOu got aids, sire?" asked Zypher.
"NO! I want it to prevent aids"
"He got aids" Whispered Zypher to James and Wolf
"I DO NOT HAVE AIDS, JUST GO TO THE SCHOOL, DO SOME WO WAH AND GET ME THE DAMN STONE"

The three leave.
Soon, Saucy enters and says, "Sorry i'm late, so where are Zypher and Wolf?"
"Why do you need them?"
"I was supposed to go with them to that School!"
"NOT JAMES BOND?"
"NO, OFCOURSE NOT!"
"SOLY HHIT! Take Halo with you and stop James Bond! I wish there were a way to contact Zypher"

*the scene shifts to Frankenstiens Palace*

"Hi"

*the scene then shifts to the school"
"Okay, Bond. I have no idea who you are, just act normal, like a student"
After a lot of studying, one night, they decided it was the day. TUN TUN TUN TUN

*scene shifts to Silverline*
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE ABANDONED ON AN ISLAND, THE SHIP?"
"Silver it was empty, and the sailor was a pirate! He took over" Said Halo on the phone. "THE DAMN BATTERIES ARE GOING, HELPPP UUsss----"
"dang"

*scene shifts to Furry"

"I know Snapes trying to steal the stone. He wants sex. He'll pedo us all, we have to stop him. We go there tonight and see if he's around, i heard him say yesterday that today is the day"

*back to Zypher's gang*
"How the hell do we get in" Asked Bond
"WE pull the handle, like this" Said Zypher and opened the cagey door.
"ooooooh" Said Bond
"Look guys, a three headed friggin dog" said Nightwolf
"It's sleeping, nice dog-OMG ITS AWAKE RUN RUN RUN" Said Zypher all of a sudden
They were running around in circles (classic) the door wouldn't open again (Double classic) and luckily the dog was tied with a chain which could break any moment(it's getting good) and it broke!(OMG CLASSIC OF CLASSIC). Beneath the dog was door.
"Zypher, Bond, Go inside there. I'll take care of the dog myself" said Nightwolf.
"NO NIGHTWOLF! DON'T" Said Zypher
"He'S right Zypher, we must go" Said Bond
Zypher hesitated a lot but Bond pulled him inside the door type of thing.
It was just the big three headed dog and Nightwolf.
Nightwolf took out and lit a matchstick, "FOR RMRKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" and charged at the dog.

*scene ended*
*below the door*
Below the door, Zypher and Bond saw Furpin and Furry fighting. Furpin burned to death somehow, and Furry fainted. The old guy came but he saw Zypher and Bond. Who then Petrificus Fuckalused them both so they couldn't move.
Zypher look in the mirror, and put his hand in the pocket and got a penny. "DAMN"
Bond did it and came out a hot monkey.
"WOWEE!" Said Bond and started sexing
Zypher then picked up the monkey and threw it/her or most likely him and the mirror, which broke. And A stone came out. Zypher picked it up, turned back and saw Bond with a wand on Zypher's neck.
"Gimme the stone Zypher, or you'll have to pay" Said Bond. Zypher kind of chipped of the wand. Bond got angry and took out his gun when a brick hit his head. It was Nightwolf.
"NIGHTWOLFFF! YAAAAAAAAY!" Zypher ran but Bond was still concius, he triped Zypher and took the stone. He took out his other gun and that monkey and pointed it at both Zypher and Nightwolf.
"NO ONE MOVES, me, babe and the stone go away safe" Said Bond. But then something happened. Everything started to shake.
From the door came out an Alien(not Zeriab lulz there are many)
Bond shot him, but nothing worked. The alien picked up bond and took him away to the spaceship.
Zypher and Nightwolf were like, "WTF WAS THAT SHIT? GET THE ALIEN! GET BOND!"
They attacked the alien, when two more came and picked them up too. All three were taken in the alien spaceship, which rode off into the sky.

And Furry and Brokendore were in too lulz.

What will happen to Zypher and Nightwolf and James Bond and Furry and BrokenDore and Furpins burned body?
What will happen to HaloOfTheSun and Saucy who are stuck on the island with nothing to eat or drink? Also they are with another drunkard of the ships crew, who'se....you know....weird and stupid and all
What will happen to Silverline's plan?
AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE CAKE I KEPT TO BAKE IN THE MICROWAVE? OMG GOING TO EAT

Find out in the next episode, if there is one mwuhahahah.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:16:58 AM by boe »
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The cake was good.
ALSO, FRIGGIN REPLY BITCHES.

THE ALIEN ABFUCKTION

Zypher slowly opened his eyes, he could see two aliens infront of him.
"Greetings Earthlings" said one of them
"Sup Man" replied Zypher
From the door on the side came Nightwolf chatting with an Alien whose tag said "I AM ZERIAB, THE KING OF THIS PEICE OF SHITTY SHIT SHIT"
"Sup Zypho?" Said Wolf
"Z-zeriab! What's happening?" asked Zypher
"Just thought i'd make you see the space a little, and take a few test. Don't worry, they are just simple test not any organ transplants" said Zeriab
"Sire, human specimen 1 and 2 are a big pain in the ass" said one of the aliens
"Furry and BrokenDore?" Said Zeriab. "Zypher, wolf , come lets go see them"

*scene shifts to the Island where Saucy and Halo are lost*
"Halo, lets swim back" said Saucy madly
"SAUCY YOU HAVE LOST YOUR BRAIN ON THIS ISLAND" said Halo. Then he looked at a tree and said, "Loooonng woooddeenn peniiss...muussstt haveeee"
"HALO STOP" Said Saucy and went after him but someone stopped her. Many someones.
Halo turned back and said, "CANNIBALS! SAUCY, RUN!!!"
One of the Cannibals said, "Hey Listen man, we're pretty modern. WE use guns and all, we know e=mc square too. So don't fuck around with us, we're giving you hospitality and then we're eating you, k?"
"K" said Saucy.

*scene shifts to Silverline's lair, where spooks are happening"
"H-h-hullo?" Said Silver, with a torch and knife, roaming aounr
"Hi" said a voice from the small wooden thingy at the top. It was Batfag.
He jumped down, with Fagfred, i mean Alfred and attacked Silverline with a punch. Silverline quickly caught his hand and both stared at each other for hours in anger

*scene shifts to frank's liar again, he's sitting with Mummy"
"Hi"
"Hi"

*scene shifts to Furry and BrokenDore with the aliens and our two shitty heroes.
"I AM A HERO?" said Night.
"Yes, you and Zeriab. The shitty ones, IIIIIIIIII am the good one" said zypher.
"Hey Zypher, hey Nightwolf. Where's Bond? He took the stone right?" Said Furry
Zeriab,Zypher and Wolf started at each other.
"SOLY HHIT, BOND"
Furry, Brokendore and our two heroes (ZYPHER AND WOLF NOT ZERIAB. ZERIAB IS THE NON SHITTY HERO) wore suits and saw Bond wear one and jump out into space. They did so too...
THey just jumped into space..

THEY JUST JUMPED INTO SPACE FFS>

*where Bond Fell*
Bond was falling down down down and fell right next to the Cannibal fire, seeing Saucy and Halo sit on big thrones as kings.
"KIll This man, and take the sex stone" ordered Halo.
"Shut up" said a Cannibal.
"please?"
"Ooookaay.." He tied James up

*where Furry and BD fell*
They fell right on a bed and started sex.
Okay, they didn;t

but who cares?

*where Nightwolf And Zypher fell*
They fell right on the metal part of a Pirate ship, and broke their backs ofcourse.
"Aye, who be you?" Said a Pirate.
"WE be your mom" said Wolf
"REALLY?!" ASKED the Pirate in eager.
"Ofcourse not, we're men. Yeah...menn....."
*day dream of being men in black.....white men in black*
"Aye, then you be dead." said the pirate
"Okay, i can be your mom for a while" said Zypher, scared.

*batfag vs Silverline scene*
Silverline was getting ass kicked, he fought well but he's not so great again batfag.

*3 scenes together*
Bond, Zypher(and wolf) And Silver having swords on their neck, ready to be killed.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE THREE(four actually)?
Will Halo and Saucy escape, or be eaten?
Why the Hell am i showing frankenstien and his sexy friends..?
i mean evil.
And what bout Furry and BD and the Aliens?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE!!!
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay, don't reply. Just veu.

Cannibal Attack

"Oi! Stop" said Nightwolf to the pirate.
"Arr, what do yee want of me?"
"What you gonna get after you kill us?"
"Arr, rid of you rascals"
"Fair Enough" said Wolf. The Pirate raised his sword high when suddenly-
"ATTAAACK!!!" Said one of the other pirates.
Everyone looked at the direction where the Pirate pointed. It was indeed an attack.
"Arr, ready the friggin cannons"

Zypher and nightwolf (whose hands and legs where tied) saw a small dagger and with a lot of struggle, they freed themselves.
They got a boat and went to the nearby island.
"Hey Zypher, look in the sky! It's a plane!"
"It's a bird!"
"Damn, it is a plane. ROW FASTER!!!!"
But they couldn't match the speed of a plane, and they were so unlucky that the plane crashed right into their boat. it was an empty plane :O
They jumped out into the water, but the blast blasted them away into the island.
"Damn, shortcuts"
"The whole empty plane crashing to us here isn't even possible in real life!" Said Zypher
"Impossible is nothing-Adidas"

*scene shifts to Silverline and Batfag*
"You will die Silver" Said Batfag.
"WAIT! Why don't you just lock me up, and err..Yeah?" Said Silver
"You're right, Batfag doesn't kill people for such small things. Fagfred."
"Fuck you.....sire.." said ALFRED.
IT'S ALFRED
EVERYONE DOESN"t NEED TO BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

*scene Shifts To Zypher and Wolf*
"HALO! SAUCY! GLAD TO SEE YOU-" Zypher said, and then looked at the going-to-be-eaten-Bond. "Y HALLO TERE CHAP"
"Hi zypher" said Bond. "I have the stone, if they eat me, you know what'll happen"
"He doesn't have the stone" Said Halo.
The Cannibals saw behind that the pirates and the good guys (dunno who) were coming to the cannibals, fighting each other to dethnez.
"Halo, Zypher, Saucy, COME ON RUN!" Said Wolf.
Bond also tried to come along, he broke his ropes and all and then caught up.
They reached a dead end, they couldn't jump the other side and didn't know how deep the water is.
"There's only one way to know" said Wolfi and shoved Bond in. "Okay, it's good" Then he shoved halo and saucy in. He went towards Zypher and tried.
"WAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Said Zypher in a karate style.
"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, kWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Samurai Showdown, they both were fighting. "THe pirates and all are coming Zypher, just jump in."
"Never, you go first."
"Okay," Nightwolf jumped in. Zypher didn't know he tied a rope on his leg. ZYpher went in to and nightwolf caught a rock and cut the rope. But Zypher caught his leg and the both fell on Bond.
"Holly..." said Bond.
"Shh, someone called my cell" Said Halo. "Hello?"
"HALLO! This is Silver, batfag has caught me in prison, i need help. Come to the lair f-OH NO BATFAG NOOO"
"It's Silver, but how do we get there?" Said Halo.
"I can take you there" Said Bond. "For the stone"
Nightwolf gave Bond a small stone.
"Fair Enough, i don't have anything actually."
"And that's not the real stone" Said Wolf.
"Yeah, i realized"
"NO U DIDN"t"
"I can help you" Said a voice

*scene shifts to Frankenstiens lair*
Many 'hi"s. Frankenstien had gathered a whole army of ghouls and ghosts.
THEY WERE ATTACKING THE ICE CREAM SHOPS.

*scene shifts to a tree house*
"Frankenstien and his minions are attacking Ice Cream shops. So I, No. 1, think it's time forrrr"

KIDS NEXT DOOR , KIDS NEXT DOOR
*guitar*
KIDS NEXT DOOG, KIDS NEXT DOOR
*more guitar*
FAG, FOUCK, THEENG, THOONG, THONGE.
*BAM*

*scene shifts back to Zypher n all"
"I, Sex Luthur, can help  you."
They all had to agree.
Sex luthur didn't know about the stone so he did actually drop them, and went on to fuck Superman's ass.
"That was cool" said Zypher. Bond quickly put his hand in Zypher's pocket and took out the stone.
He caught Zypher and said, "Don't move or i'll kill him"
"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME GUYS, SHOOT HIM" said Zypher heroically.
"k" said Nightwolf and drew out his gun
"HEY! HEY HEY! STop, you aren't supposed to really shoot! Get emotional!!"
"naaah" Said Nightwolf and aimed Bond.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ZYPHER AND BOND?
AND SILVER
AND KND.
AND THE FRANKENSTIEN ARMY
And seX LUTHOR
AND SUPERFAG
AND THE ICE CREAM
AND THE CANNIBAL-PIRATE-GOOD GUY FIGHT.
Capiraguy fightz lolz.

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT GAY EPISODE ~
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
THE NEXT GAY EPISODE

nightwolf shot the bullet right into Bond's gun, which made a farting noise and just melted.
"YOU HAVEN"T SEEN THE PENIS OF ME!!!" Said BOnd.
"You mean Last?" Said Zypher.
"Yeah, tat."
When suddenly Djang was walking and fell into a big pile of toxic waste and become giant.
suddenly lolz
And then she fell on Bond.

Our heroes then (yes they are heroes, even though they know nuttin) went to the lair and saw Batfag and ALFRED(fagfred) beat up Silverline.
Nightwolf took a chair and popcorn and started seeing.
"This is no time for jokes, Nightwolf" said Halo and jumped of Fagfred.
"This isn't a joke, i'm liking it" said Wolf
Then Halo, Saucy and Zypher went and beat up Fagfred.
BUT THE MAIN PROBLEM WAS BATFRIGGINFAG.
Well the Green Gobfag was fighting Spiderfag and crashed into the faggy lair of fagged up fags and took BatFag on his Faggy glider by a faggoty mistake.

Fagz.

*scene shifts to Frankenstien taking over the ice cream machine against KND*
Suddely Djang pops and says, "Franky, if joo continue zis fagness, i shall jump on you"
Franky can't life his neck but knows djang is about a 100 feet tall.
Then suddenly helicopters come and attack djang. She climbs a tower like King Kong. Then she's waving and sees police cops shoot her from the ground. She has no choice. She closes and eyes and jumps down.

*scene shifts to sex luthor and Superfag*
Sex

*scene shifts to Djang in mid air*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA%R%*#@U#$U() $IR($" She falls on the ground, right on all the cops.
Everyone stares at her, fallen, unconcious. Is she dead?
No.
The hand moves, she gets up and runs to the jungle for safety.
There in the jungle, she meets Kong.
King Kong.

*insert Flattened James Bond Music*
King Kong is like a small pebble infront of the great djang. Djang picks him up and throws him right in the middle of the city.

*scene shifts to Kong*
"SOLY HHIT! STOP SHOOTING ME BITCHES! SHOOT THE DJANG! SHOOT THE FRIGGIN LADY! I"M FRIGGIN INNOCENT, FAGS"
"THE KONG TALKS! GET THE LADY!" said all the civillians.

*scene shifts to Nightwolf following Green Gobfag who'se taken batfag and Silverline, and being chased by Spiderfag. Green Gobfag suicides by crashing into the twin towers.
Spiderfag, onthe other hand, goes home to sex MJ.
Batfag and Silverline are fighting in the ruins of the tower. Nightwolf goes closer and find something black, it starts to cover him, he shouts but no one hears him. The black thing fully covers him, and he becomes something....more.......

faggy.

yeah

*scene shifts to Frank and KND*
now KND uses cottons, but Frank is not gonna get hurt by cotton bullets, so KND took out their AK 47's and Mini-Bazookas.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
"Petrificus Fuckalused"

BEST.
SPELL.
EVER.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks Holk <3

lol i took it as a compliment though you gave it as an insult.
Arlen is hot.