RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
wanna make friends!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
k, so im completely new the the rpg maker, and this forum and stuff, and i was wondering if anyone had msn, maybe we can chat sometime, or something??? cuz i really need help with alot of stuff, and i hate waiting for people to take forever, sometimes never reply ya know? so i was just wondering if anyone had msn, add me!!

futuredude0@hotmail.com!!

cool! thanks!!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HI MAN!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME! MAYBE I CAN CATCH YOU UP ON MSN SOMETIME! MAYBE NOT! SOMEONE ELSE SURE WILL!

lol, welcome~

btw, if this is also a welcome topic then it should not be here.

IT SHOULD NOT.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 03:54:44 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome to the forums. I don't have MSN... ;9

Oh well. ;8

what about yahoo or aol??

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Ohh, I have MSN too ^_^;;

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Wow, that was lame.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow, that was lame.

:tpg:

lol...
Yeah, that was pretty lame...AOL gave me a trojan horse. Screw aol.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome! If you every plan on adding someone on MSN please remember nobody likes randoms who go "WHO ARE JOO!!???" when they were the ones who added the person in the first place...

You dig? =D

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Winged

LOL, I have like 5o people who added me from here and I have no clue who they are...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's cause they want to screw you =/

[Holy crap, Naruto fan-comics are turning me into an adult]

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We all want to do lots of things, Winged. But the list of people who actually can screw DS is very short.

I'm in =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
hey am kinda also new i used to use the forms ages ago and have came bk and forgot lots of things so also add me to msn guys thanks :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
would help if you guys added your msn and crap to your profile  :=:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

well, i added it in my post...

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I shall add you... more for the fact there is hardly anyone on at the moment  ;9

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I think I'll add you too. Afterall, it doesn't cost.  ::)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome to the forums.

Quote from: Winged

LOL, I have like 5o people who added me from here and I have no clue who they are...

And I want to be one of them.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
We all want to do lots of things, Winged. But the list of people who actually can screw DS is very short.

I'm in =D

wow....  :tpg:

Yeah, forgot: Hi PiMpPIStOl! And Hi: jordus