RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blizzard's scripts gone? (Not really)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's either unavailable or off limits to us. XP

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I read it a while back.

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
let me know if i missed any

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Well, Mr. Anonymous, whoever you are (I think it starts with an 'M' and ends with an 's', but I may be wrong), its not really your place to be posting all of another persons scripts on a site without their permission just because they deleted them and don't like the site.  In fact, that's dang near illegal.  In fact, for the DREAM, it is, since it is protected by the Creative Commons regulations.  So, be lucky the mods here don't have the sense of civic duty to ban you and report you to the feds via your I.P address.
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WcW don't worry about the scripts being posted, everything has been settled  ;8
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Best script ever... I love this.

KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, this is getting full credit in my game  ;D ;D ;D ;D
You dropped your pockets.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
What's da problem amigos??? Da scripts aren't complete! There r problems with 'em!! For example the DREAM save file script, I got an ArgumentError or sth, and I hate it!! Could any scripter tell me the problem and how to fix it 'cuz it sound so cool!  :'( :flag:

EDIT:

What's da problem amigos??? Da scripts aren't complete! There r problems with 'em!! For example the DREAM save file script, I got an ArgumentError or sth, and I hate it!! Could any scripter tell me the problem and how to fix it 'cuz it sound so cool!  :'( :flag:

Oh, sry it was cuz I got another save file script of another type, u don't need to answer that ::) :-[
Apart from that... WOOOOW!!!
And also a question: What does the script DO? it seems like nothing's changed to me...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 06:33:48 PM by Demonic Blade »
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
If your talking about DREAM, then it just incrypts your save files so people can't hack into them and change the information on them to make all their characters lv99 and that kinda stuff...

Rep:
Level 86
If your talking about DREAM, then it just incrypts your save files so people can't hack into them and change the information on them to make all their characters lv99 and that kinda stuff...

hehe, so it wasn't such a bad thing to do so that my chars can only get to lv 40... But still I think it's stupid to do that kinda stuff. I mean, I hacked into my Diablo 2 game, but I was bored and never really played it anymore, and it was only on Single Player, but still, I think it just shows you suck like **** at the game (Which I did...)!
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
good thing, I can use some of them scripts
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 86
woah thats a good few scripts there. This guy is relli good

Rep:
Level 87
Want's to write a compiler for fun
Note that Blizard's site has moved to

http://forum.chaos-project.com
Time: if it was truly linear I wouldn't be here and the world would be knee deep in ashes.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Alright. I updated the links to direct to the new address (though I couldn't find some of them on the new site so I left them as they were

Rep:
Level 85
Every link to his site/forums is a dead link =\ I get 404.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Every link to his site/forums is a dead link =\ I get 404.

he is in the process of moving his forums. Though this may be considered as "advertising", his scripts are posted on the homepage here: http://www.rmrevolution.com/category/rmscripts/

Rep:
Level 86
I wouldn't say it's advertising. And Modern, they've been dead for a very long time ;'(

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, I had fixed them and then he decided to move his forums again shortly thereafter. I'll wait until he is settled down before I bother again.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This may seem like a random question, but what if Bliz finds this topic and gets pissed off?

Rep:
Level 86
What can he do? Wait, he's an admin, right? Well, I guess if he is really mean, he'll just delete this topic (admins can do that to other admins as well, can't they?).

Maybe you should ask him first modern. But in every topic we post his scripts in, we should remember the copyrights he's got on 'em. Creative Commons I think it's called. That can't be too much to ask for. Oh, and I got the demo pack for the blizz abs if anyone needs it, but I don't think I should post it just yet. It doesn't sound like he's an all too jolly guy...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I don't think Bliz is a mod anymore. So I don't think he can delete this topic. I'm just worried he'd be like 'omfg you assholes' or something.

Rep:
Level 86
He's not an admin but he still has extra access (if admin = staff). I wouldn't like him getting real angry either though. Forums are to build friendship, get together, discuss stuff, not for arguing. Why not just NOT post them then??

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
He's not an admin but he still has extra access (if admin = staff). I wouldn't like him getting real angry either though. Forums are to build friendship, get together, discuss stuff, not for arguing. Why not just NOT post them then??

he has no power to delete, edit, or do anything to a topic :)
extra access is not apart of the RMRK staff, only Admins, and Moderators

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Aside from the fact he can't edit/delete this topic. are there any general concerns he'd get pissed off about this topic.

Rep:
Level 97
Well, I don't see why. They are just links to his website (broken ones at that), and I'm pretty sure that he gave his OK regardless. This topic was in response to when DS posted his actual scripts on the site and I think Zeriab was communicating with him at that time.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh okay. Now I feel silly about worrying.