RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Hurt'n'Heal.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Here's where you tell someone that you've particularly noticed, how you feel about them. Whether it's for being nice or because they've pissed you off, you can tell them here. Just name a person and write a few lines (good or bad). If they've annoyed you, hopefully this will help them correct their problem, or if you're praising them, it should let them know they're doing it well.

For me it would be praising Arrow1, I always noticed he was friendly enough around the forums and always had a level head. He was one of the first members around here I considered a friend +)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 03:38:47 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Man....I don't know everyone here, but there are some people that I like. But there's only 2 I really like.

Ferenn. He's a funny man. I enjoy posting after him, and he's a funny guy.

And then, it's Saucy. You were the first to give me a comment, and you sounds like a very lovely and nice person. But I haven't speaked with you on MSN yet, but you sounds like a wonderfull person, with a good sence of humor, and you sounds like a nice person.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You're such a nice person, I always feel like I'm too hard and ignorant against you. You're one of my favs YOU ARE MY FAV!  ;8
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 08:10:06 AM by Rasse »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Zypher - Love! XD

DS - Many love. Not same kind of love as Zypher's love.

Ferenn - Coolio.

Rep:
Level 88
People on here I like...
- Saucy (Cause she has made me laugh more than once)
- Silverline (Cause he is just awesome and keeps adding more and more to these forums)
- Ferenn (He is a great guy, and very helpful)
- And many more... (Its really hard for me to dislike someone)

People I dislike...
- Well, there are a few new people who have simply gotten on my nerves. And if I could remember their names, I would put them here.
One of them is the guy who you can't tell what on earth he is saying cause he types like this...
i wuz thnkng tht u culd mak a gud sprit.
Or something like that.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Final-Knight - Thanks, I haven't been very obedient with the requests but you've been open handed.

And then there's a certain person who's nice but demands too much. I don't wanna say names.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
silverline - Best admin ever. wow add's new stuff to the forums like each day!

ds - she rocks! awesome person to chat with.

Halo - he's a great guy...and he uses his wizard powers to make these WOW OMG songs.

Zypher - He's a cool guy to chat with as well.

Falcon - awsome at rpg maker, cool guy

Modern algebra - Helps everyone at everything!

Zeriab - Alien. One of the coolest people and GREAT at rpg maker.

nightwolf - cool nigger

Djang - Texan (that's all I need say)

Captain Jean-Luc PiKarl of the U.S.S. Enterprise - My son

Arrow -  :o at gamemaker

:D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 10:21:16 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Nouman - He's apparently my father, and I hate him because he's evil and he makes me clean my room.  :mad:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
For me it would be praising Arrow1, I always noticed he was friendly enough around the forums and always had a level head. He was one of the first members around here I considered a friend +)

;8

Ds gets a big compliment of course. She's usually got a coolhead as well, and I don't think there's anyone here (worth liking) that she can't get along with. Plus, she never takes anyone here too seriously. I mean seriously, look at the whole thing that happened when she had just gotten here.

All of the guys that I made friends with when I first joined RMRK, back when it was still Crankeye's: Arlen, Westfield, Blizzard (you were still awesome to me when I first joined, regardless of how you are now), Halo, Silver, Tsuno, and the other majors. ;D

And all of the people who post in the Game Maker section. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I like people that make me laugh, and post critisizm.  People in spam make me laugh sometimes, and so I like Silver, DS, arrow1, django, mastermoo (hell, why not?), Wolfi, Zeriab, AD, BoE, Irock, HOTS, and thats pretty much it.
I dislike Elegy, and people who are assholes in Intelligent Debate.  Paradox? Perhaps.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
;D Bio loves me. XD Oh yeah, I forgot about some more people (Sorry for making another post)

biohazard - I thought he was cool, then he "spearheaded" the whole "GTFO n00bs!" thing and then I was, like, ;9 and then he's cool now. His post made me happy about him. ;D

Djang - You not fat! Djang's cool (sometimes a bit... uhhh....) but I don't know what she thinks of me as (acquaintance, friend, nobody, etc.).

Silverline - Great admin. A damn good one, at that. Nice themes, nice work, and involved in the community. YAY!

arl - Almost forgot about this handsome man. XD I liked him for a long time (er, not in a gay way) because he made me laff. Then the whole arltree experience was pretty cool.

Arrow - Makes me laff (I think...)

Zeriab - My good ole' buddy, Ma****. Note that the censor is on something else other than "Martian." :P Anyways, he cool. He good at RMXP (not sure about the 200X) in pretty much everything :D and he's just nice. Has his funny moments, too.

I almost went on my opinions on them and such. Not more of a hurting or healing. :P

EDIT: ACK! Forgot about Tsuno! Uhh.... Put same as Zeriab except minus the martian stuff.

EDIT EDIT: HALO! He awesome.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 12:55:10 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
arlen
Silverline
Zeriab
arrow
Djang
Saucy
Zypher
Nouman
Tsuno
Gilga
Nightwolf

That's my list of the members here who allow me to have an erection all day.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 05:25:34 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I see that 80% of them are men. XD

Rep:
Level 96
yeah but saucy can do the work of 5 arlen's

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lolz

Has not Silver made a topic of first member impressions?

If it's the first guy i met and got friends with, it would be DD(deadly_Diablo) He is a nice person and helped me with my first big fat list of problems i had. He also fought with Greywolf who wanted me to use xp, but he defended me and told that 2k3 was okay.
<3

Then, i didn't have friends. Everyone hated me (dwarra ofcourse) then came Arrow-1(<3) who was getting flamed by the forums due to his failing *WHICH HE STILL DOES GOOD AT* Then ZYpher, who i actually hated when i first met him. But now he's my wife so there is no great fight.

Then Arlen,Gilga, Sword (we didn't like each other veeeeery much) and then DS who i started out with badly.
very very badly.
BUt now she's my husband so there's nothing great in that.
And then the Alaskian Nigger Nouman

So on and so forth, i made friends. But one day, a member became Spiderman(won't tell who) and ruined my life. I'll get my revenge.

Hell ya.

@ Halo :- <\3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
That's odd that you listed Zypher before me.

Because I'm the one that invited Zypher here.

lol

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, i know that. But we weren't friends and didn't know each other very well.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Either that or it was a time warp.

Which seems to happen quite often on the USS Enterprise. :x

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
I feel unloved.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay then i met Halo in the middle, and tried to break his marriage but that's best for him. (lolz movie dialoge)

And i met LackLuster, who'se pretty cool.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
And for that I just took away your 100th rep point thingy.
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Might as well be me to start the negative side! Lackluster is a huge retarded faggot. I hate him. I'd mention the people I like but that's not as fun.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Might as well be me to start the negative side! Lackluster is a huge retarded faggot. I hate him. I'd mention the people I like but that's not as fun.

I agree with gilga, lol =p
bringing sexy back

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind

I agree with gilga, lol =p
I love you too.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Actually, I like Lackluster, I find your insulting posts in the RM sections to be very amusing ^_^

In fact I've been trying to reverse your rep, but it's not going so well...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:21:52 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »