RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Intelligent Debate’s Defining Guide. (Section's rules, read before posting)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Geez saucy, I mean, I agree with you on the subjects you were debating on that's made this happen, but you can do it without being, basically, a cunt.

Can't we all just get along?

I can debate with and show my opposite side to something with LoS without berating him or outright calling him retarded and suggesting he seek mental health treatment (!?) just because he has a difference of opinion.

Sorry, but you're one of, if not THE top person who's given this particular forum the reputation of being a big pissing contest more than Intelligent, civil and calm debate.

I liked seeing that LoS was apparently letting your overzealousness roll off him, though now it looks like he's finally had enough.

In short, cool it already ~_~
You are my god.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I normally am relatively  patient with other people, but the last two debates I was in with him was absolutely ridiculous, I was trying to be as calm as possible, as where other members (I believe at least four lost their cool with him during these last debates) but he has gone insane.

Lately it was like debating a fucking wall with him and I stand by all statements I made, including the mental health ones as that is certainly the impression he is giving off at the moment.

He chose to leave, and the reactions he got from myself and other members was his own doing, willfully or not.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Silver sent me a link to this topic... Thanks for the kind words some of you !!

I will PM you guys every now and then with my mini pearl's of wisdom if you liked them so much...LOL

By the way, LoS, I haven't been twisting your words or putting them in your mouth. This is what you said, and I'm telling you why they are stupid and wrong. You  do this shit all the time: write a long-winded  post with a YouTube video that totally proves your point except  that it doesn't and then when I or someone else proves that you're full of shit you claim that we're putting words in your mouth and change your position to something equally wrong.

Or maybe "ignorant" would be a better word? That's what you are, willfully ignorant. You have learned absolutely nothing from this forum. You refuse to learn anything. You just spam this forum with the same tired shit.

You know you're an embarrassment to atheists and people who think global warming is real, right? You base all your conclusions on stereotypes and the vague opinions of your friends, and you make the groups you side with look like morons when you do. For example: you don't know a single thing about Christianity but you feel free to judge it and all sorts of other things based on what your friend heard about it from another friend, who told him about it a few years ago. All of your opinions are worthless for this reason.

You are a child; you don't know anything except what your parents and friends have told you. You behave like one also, locking threads when they don't go your way. Aren't you ever embarrassed in real  life? Hasn't someone ever mocked you for being ignorant? Made you feel bad for thinking and acting the way you do? Someone has to have pointed out your shameful (and near-absolute) ignorance of the world around you, right?

Right?

LOL...
I am not going to cover all aspects of this post in ID (ED) or on the PM to Jesus Hitler that I am sending.

This is what you said, and I'm telling you why they are stupid and wrong.

Your Telling me, Right... Right ?...LOL

And that would mean I am listening to you, and that's just as bad as me listening to my friends to a degree... If you must know most of my mates like me for being off the wall and slightly crazy with my train of thought, I question the norm... there's nothing wrong with that it's called creative thinking, yes it may be wrong in the opinion of most and it's most likely wrong in actual fact, but that doesn't stop me from thinking on the wave length I do... May be I am slightly odd, but that doesn't make me stupid, it makes me different than you... I don't buy what I hear in the media...and do you really think all my friends think the same way as me...?

Nobody thinks in the circles I do, not that I have met any way... I read lots of things like David Ike and the Flat theory, and try to work out what makes them back it so strongly... or the Christians for backing religion blindly... What I have found is there is nothing wrong in backing your faith in some thing...

My Faith however has never been blind faith I do take on board many a thing from the debates, I have learned a fair bit from all of you on here... I am learning that England isn't such a bad place to live for a start.

The bit when you say I am a child, I take that as a good compliment, I hope my imagination never grows up, when your mind grows up you may as well be dead, you become boaring more concerned with facts rather than instinct and common sense... I have my own mind, a creative one... To be honest I left ID (ED) as most of you on here attack people for having a different mind set than you, I on the other hand like looking at different perspectives on subjects.

Take for example evolution... if Evolution gets rid of the bits or improves bits on creatures over many 100's of years, how comes us males still have nipples ?... We don't need them... Simple things like that make me question how solid a theory like evolution is.

Some times thinking outside of the box can be interesting... I never read, listen or watch any thing without skipping bits, I look at every thing... And even if my own Mum promised she was telling me the truth and I didn't think she was I would question it, why, she lied about Santa !!!

People do that, as the truth some times is crap.

Any way, I still browse ID (ED), I wont be posting there, or if I do it will be if I see a positive change... I may PM people every now and then on some subjects, but other than that, I will stick with the other sneaky snoopers.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 07:36:48 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
Silver sent me a link to this topic...

No he didn't. You've been browsing this forum every day since you "left".

Take for example evolution... if Evolution gets rid of the bits or improves bits on creatures over many 100's of years, how comes us males still have nipples ?... We don't need them... Simple things like that make me question how solid a theory like evolution is.

Wow, that's amazing. Without someone as unique and creative as you nobody would have noticed oddity in male anatomy. Congratulations, you've discovered evolution's most fatal flaw.

This Calvin & Hobbes philosophy of yours doesn't work because you're not smart enough to "think outside of the box". What you're doing is going down a bunch of dead ends in order to impress people. Saying things like "What if Icke is right?" might impress the hell out of your friends and earn you the label of"deep thinker" but I know that you don't do much thinking at all.

Edit: not to say that you've ever read  a Calvin & Hobbes strip. Your mind would be too full of brilliant thoughts to finish a whole storyline or a Sunday strip. You probably  have K-Pax on DVD, but you still haven't made it to the end where it turns out that Kevin Spacey is nuts.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 08:53:03 PM by Jesus Hitler »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
As you directed some thing at me I will answer, you could just PM me in future:-

This Calvin & Hobbes philosophy of yours doesn't work because you're not smart enough to "think outside of the box". What you're doing is going down a bunch of dead ends in order to impress people. Saying things like "What if Icke is right?" might impress the hell out of your friends and earn you the label of"deep thinker" but I know that you don't do much thinking at all.

Edit: not to say that you've ever read  a Calvin & Hobbes strip. Your mind would be too full of brilliant thoughts to finish a whole storyline or a Sunday strip. You probably  have K-Pax on DVD, but you still haven't made it to the end where it turns out that Kevin Spacey is nuts.

I own K-Pax on VCD... But your close enough...LOL

Have you ever thought about becoming a medium, your amazing... A true Gypsy Mystic, I bow to your greatness oh Hitlery Jezus Guru !!!...

All you do is try to guess who I am... You don't have to guess watch these (I have my own Channel):- http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=landofshadows

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
I had no idea you couldn't judge a person by reading what they have to say. How are blurry videos with bad audio supposed to help?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
It shows most of the time me and my mates talk about very similar subject matter as you guys do online, but we do it with many a beer with some wicked music without the petty bickering.

I  Enjoyed ID...

(I am the guy towards the end of the vid)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 09:40:12 PM by landofshadows »

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
"[...] see, that's the next generation compared to my generation [...] pension [...] free kids."

I can't understand you. Did you record this with a web cam or something?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
It's called Northampton Twang... Not many can understand us, it's like the London accent mixed with shit, to be fair...

I recorded it from a Sony 800i, mobile phone.

You know this sort of chat could be moved to PM rather than messing up a Sticky JH... PM me if you want to continue.

Or DS, split this and move it to the Sewer...LOL

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
Lies. You're just trying to hide the fact that you have a speach impediment. I have a thick accent too but I can speak clear english if I wish.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
'eech 'imediment? 'ever!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
We an intelligent disscusion board as a child board of this place. I see it as absolutly nescesary.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
intelligent disscusion board as a child board

I actually agree with that.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Isn't it already a child-board of spam? Having child boards within child boards is silly.

Aside from which, nobody on this forum would be allowed to post in there.  :P I don't like this tongue smily, he's uninteresting.  I think it's the beady, expressionless eyes.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 06:24:52 AM by modern algebra »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Isn't it already a child-board of spam? Having child boards within child boards is silly.

Aside from which, nobody on this forum would be allowed to post in there.  :P I don't like this tongue smily, he's uninteresting.  I think it's the beady, expressionless eyes.
Chewey's Spam Forums. ;8 I agree with the smiley thing but I like the tongue.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Some people here are actually intelligent (myself and others), we/I/they just act stupid

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
Some people here are actually intelligent (myself and others), we/I/they just act stupid

Don't flatter yourself.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Thats why I said they to. I may be a dumb arse, I just dont know it.

Intelligent Discussion board, NOW, plz.

EDIT: Oh and, Saladin, I think its spelled Canan, in your sig
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 01:22:13 AM by Forcystus »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
EDIT: Oh and, Saladin, I think its spelled Canan, in your sig

I am absolutely certain that it isn't.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
oh sorry ur right, I was thinking like Cannan, my bad.