RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How would you want to die?

Rep:
Level 87
i wanted to put up this topic...well i want to die in a blimp accident, but ill probly die from a car accident....by jumping in front of a car :)

wow...that dose get small O_o
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 12:23:45 AM by sinu siku »
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 87
Yep, that's me.
Couldn't you get something like a ultra-fast heart attack by shock and die  ;8

Yeah, but it's never been proven that falling from such a distance will give you one.
Hence why I would test it out for you guys.

But after I die, you must make me a mod.
And then I'll be the very first ZOMBIE-mod.

=]

Quote from: Djangonator & Irockman 1
<Irockman1>------Djang lacks a brain in that pic.
<Djangonator>---ur mom lacks a braen.

Rep:
Level 88
That's actually maybe a nice way to die. Die of shock before reaching the ground. :P

I don't think anobdy has definitely proven this. It's supposedly just a theory. But I'd give up my dream, of a Zombie death, in lieu of finding out for you guys.
I'll place a long distance call to one of you, while I am falling, and try to keep talking, and if I stop, then I died of shock.

=D
All for the sake of science... :P

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Life's a bi... No, u can use me if you have to. I ran outta coffee an' I'm too lazy to make more. Go on. Make my day.  ;8
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
I wana die in my own saw style trap.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
During an orgasm.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
That'd be a killer *pun*

Rep:
Level 88
That'd be a killer *pun*
No joke...
*another pun*

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
At least you'd go out with a blast. *No pun intended*

Rep:
Level 88
My pyo friends blew up a bowling ball the other days and shrapnal went everywhere. Thats how people die in wars. Shrapnal.

And soon, they are gonna blow up another one. :tpg:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I'm gonna stomp all the wars

Rep:
Level 87
Ontamarama FTW! :D
I would want to die being chased by penguins most preferably emperor penguins  :D or die piecfully in my sleep.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 89
My ideal way of dieing (suicide that is) would be to set myself on fire, and run through a very crouded area, like the bullring... That would rule.