RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The RMRK Petty Bragging Topic! :D

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Tell us yer bragging rights relating to RMRK!  ;8 like if your one of the highest posters, or you've been online the most amount of time, biggest jerk, etc~

I have the largest profile comments page (50 comments left by other peeps)

;8 ;8 ;8

What's yours?

;8 ;8 ;8

Spoiler for:

;8 ;8 ;8 hai~

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I have most friends ^_^
I like Winged the most. I have her as 5 friends ^_^ (The bug ya know)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
...  :)

Second highest post count. (first if you don't count zypher xD )
Second most time online.
Most created topics. (because when you move a topic as a mod you create a new topic as well)

I won these after being here for 2 1/2 or so months:
He placed 3rd for Best RPG Maker User (Graphical), as well as tying with Tsunokiette for Kindest Member. He also placed 1st in Best Newbie, and tied with Zxmelee for Most Likely to Become a Moderator.

My game project (LOD) which is still in story writing right now as I jsut got a pm from the writer that his computer is fixed, has no demo bat has 5684 views....which finished games dont have  :o

I have 108 rep I guess thats cool.

I'm a mod if that counts.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm a mod if that counts.

Of course it does, this is petty bragging ^.~

Uhhh, as far as the new members are concerned I have the highest rep. And shut up those who would say otherwise >_> 

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Uhhh, as far as the new members are concerned I have the highest rep. And shut up those who would say otherwise >_> 
[Mod Abuse to hide my dirty secret]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 01:44:25 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Apart from Gilga, i am officially the best on the forums.

And i am also the youngest.

AND IM NOT VIRGIN YAAAY
lol, will add more tomorrow ~
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I OWN ALL OF YOU.
bringing sexy back

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I OWN SILVER !_!
It's so nice to own each other ^_^

I am the best technical user since Yossy and Blizzard left. (the poll must speak the truth!)

I'm a moderator.

I'm very good at hiding how arrogant I actually am. I am a good role player

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I HAVE A LIFE! XD Also, I'm DS's pet ;D

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've been here a long time, and I am a win member.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I am the coolest. As well the best at basketball.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Silver made me a Super Moderator and I don't even do anything. He just did it because he likes me.  ;8

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I remember seeing a post by you saying "I COULD DO IT IF I WAS ACTUALLY A SUPER MOD" =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
LOL sounds familiar, but thx and I <3 u

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
7th Highest topic starter, and 6th highest online time.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I am the coolest. As well the best at basketball.

lol not close on the b-ball part. ILL RAPE YOU 1v1

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
You're both wrong. I am the dominant basketball player. ::)

Rep:
Level 89
I have Vegita in a pink shirt pulling an angry pose for my avatar, i guess that counts

Rep:
Level 88
I have used the most smilelys in one post! :setzer:

EDIT: Link --> http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16898.0.html
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 12:52:26 AM by Final-Knight »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I GOT TO THE IMMENSELY POPULAR, INSANELY AWESOME FORUM NAME "MODERN ALGEBRA" BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE DID!!!

I HAVE MORE POSTS THAN PRACTICALLY EVERYBODY WHO REGISTERED YESTERDAY!!!

I HAVE CLAIMED THIS SMILEY!!!
 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I can use smileys. I've been here long enough to know what a "dwarra" is (just to confuse the newbies, I used "dwarra" in the form of the noun ;)). YAY!

Rep:
Level 96
I brought the :V smiley to rmrk.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Nouman, I'll own you in one on one. And irockman...I don't even want to utter how bad I'll waste you.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you would seriously not beat me....not bragging but really...you wouldn't beat me.

also I will reach another bragging thing sorta, in a few hours or days or even minutes. WHO KNOW. but when I do there shall be a topic.