RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
longest played, highest level

Rep:
Level 87
tell me which game you have played the most and have the highest lvl on
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 88
Longest played- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (120+ hours)

Highest Level- Same game (I had level 110 or something...)

Rep:
Level 87
same here i played that game for at least 120 hours, and almost beat the first extra dongen.
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Longest played- Dragon Quest (111+ hours and still not done)

Highest Level- 99 for all my Pokemon!!!

Rep:
Level 87
Ontamarama FTW! :D
probally kingdom hearts and I reached lvl 100 with the ultimate weapon ;D

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Morrowind, easily 800-1000hrs and level 600

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Heh... Phantom Brave, 110+ hours, 3 chars at lvl.9999 without cheats, Baal at 6780
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
O_O wow some of these games ive never herd of have high lvls....hopfully you lvl up like....every battle right?
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I had a perfect Save on FFVII; with every character levelled up to level 99. I had 3 sets of every materia mastered, had everybody maxed on stat increasing items, and had everybody's limit breaks.

Something like 400 hours ;9
bringing sexy back

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
400+ hours
Max 99 lvls

Both Pokémon Sapphire ;9

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
O_O wow some of these games ive never herd of have high lvls....hopfully you lvl up like....every battle right?

You could get like a 1000 levels by killing a single enemy with buffs and bonuses etc..

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Disgea 1, 120+ hours laharl lvl 180, all  the rest 100-130.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Disgea 1, 120+ hours laharl lvl 180, all  the rest 100-130.

Disgaea 1... that's a good game. Much better than Disgaea 2. I reached lvl.3000 with 170h

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Meh 2 has more options, also id properly be about lvl 1000 but i get bored of the players and trans-migrate (that it?)  them to others types.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Yup, I feel so too. Too bad the better classes(ranks?) just get a palette change, huh? It'd be better if they'd change like size and stuff.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
lol well i think for classes like dragons ect. that would be cool, but a big captain Gordon would annoy me, hmm... idea for Jenifer though lol.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Yeah...
If it's censored though...
You could follow Carters idea...
Make a huge robot Jennifer...
ToplesS?!? ??? >:( :tpg: ;8

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
HEY! STOP DREAMING ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT. but lol too many ideas... so many attacks.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Omega Jennifer Double Crush?
Triple Plasma Laser Chop?
Prinny A'La Jennifer?
Drill ***?   :P

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
O.o... well... don't forget Gordon's add-ons.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Eww... sick. "Gordons add-ons?"
But I know what you mean. Isn't that a jet pack on his back or sumthin?

:police: Gordon, the 37th defender!

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
pssh its Kurt all the way  ^-^

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
But u get him so late in the game. It's depressing. But he's green, so I like him. I think I saw an ad on ebay or something where they sold kurtis plush dolls.

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
Morrowind, easily 800-1000hrs and level 600

Ditto. And I'm not talking about the Pokemon 8)

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
SSBM- over 2000.

Level- not sure ha, I'm guessing Tales of Phantasia are up there.
->