RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
longest played, highest level

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Morrowind, easily 800-1000hrs and level 600

Ditto. And I'm not talking about the Pokemon 8)
There are no pokemon in morrowind  ;8

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
the most played... hmmm pokemon red all pokemon level 150  :gbc:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Max lvl is 99, unless you have MissingNo

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I don't wanna sound stupid or intruding, but what's Morrowind ???
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
An RPG for the Xbox and Pc (either both or one of the two), from what I heard it's huge with lots of stuff to do and lots of space to roam.
->

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Max lvl is 99, unless you have MissingNo
Wrongo Dr_Sword Max level is 100 either that or your blind and yes i was using missingno  XD

Rep:
Level 89
My most played game? i more than likely logged in over 1000-2000 hours into warcraft 3 and frozen throne

highest level? no idea

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Wrongo Dr_Sword Max level is 100 either that or your blind and yes i was using missingno  XD
Yeah, maybe it's where you guys are, but in all the pokemon games I have, from every generation, the max level is 100, not 99.

Rep:
Level 87
Longest Played: This one comes down to either Super Smash Brothers Melee, or Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.  I'm really not sure...I couldn't stop playing either when I got them and I still play them today.

Highest Level: Maybe level 80 in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean?  Replaying FFVII right now (mostly on weekends), currently at level 60+.

The thing with me and RPGs...I get sidetracked with...well...side quests.  I do those, level up a bit in between, kick the shit out of the final boss, and then I just don't play anymore unless I want to start over completely.  So I rarely max my level out on any character.

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
Final Fantasy 12- perfect game about 200 hours
Final Fantasy 12- Gamefaq's class system challenge(google it) 200 hours lol
Final Fantasy 12 112233 challenge lol(its when you keep you characters at level 1,2,3- still going I don't  think I can beat it
Final Fantasy6- 60 hours
Legend of Legaia-70 hours
Final Fantasy Tactics/T. Advance- at least 300 hours for both
Devil May Cry 3- 50 hours
Dragonball Z BUdokai 3- at least 200 hours
Final Fantasy 8- some 70 hours
GTA San ANdreas- just know A VERRRYYY long time

Rep:
Level 88
oh wow, most time spent on a game erm definatly Asherons Call + expansions and stuff i spent 10 yrs playing it lol, most nights for 5-8 hrs.

highest lvl (im jealous of DS morrow wind lvl, love that game) : something like 147 in star ocean: 2nd story. STILL couldnt beat the arena.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Suiko, I think thats kind of pathetic.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
EarthBound - Max levels for each character. Forget how many hours.
FF7 - Max level for each character, probably around 100 hours.
FF8 - Max levels for each character, probably around 100 hours.
Morrowind - I've spent a ridiculous amount of time playing, but I have a mod that messes with the level system, where skill levels and attribute levels control what level you're on. I've gotten up to level 50 something on that system, which means a few of my stats are at 100 (a few of them over), but a lot of them were only at 60 or 70.
Chrono Trigger - Stars. (i.e. max) Forget how long.
Legend of Mana - Level 86 I think, and that's over 100 hours. It takes a lot to level up when you get that high up in that game.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
pathetic for finding a game that was worth playing day in day out? right maybe u can explain that one for me. its a mmo game with a massive (used to be) community and a million and one things to do, even in all my time there i didnt do half the stuff that was around.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
disgaea: hour of darkness,lv 9999 transmigrated 11 time. total lv: 27 435 lvs with my divine majin which had 3 super robosuit and the ultimate sword(yoshi something)

tales of symphonia: lv 18ish. regal and lloyd were my main, i was doing around 33k dmg with rising falcon.

final fantasy X: all spheregrid done with tidus,re-made the sphere gris(erasing all +1,2,3 and adding 4) leaving place to hp. i stoped with 53k hp

Growlanser 3: all my 4 main characters are invincible. i hit about 4k and recover 10% of the damage i did. the strongeast guy in the game hit 15 max, i have 999 hp with all my 4 characters. immune to any physical attacks.

Rep:
Level 87
Level 255 - Star Ocean  the second story
500 hours of gameplay - Tales of Eternia [spent my time battling getting everyone's HP/SP 9999/999 damn recipes <_<]

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i probably forgot smash,which i played like( i know, it's sad) over 1000 hours.
well of course,my GC was open for couple of nights..

disgaea: 203 hours

i also forgot dark cloud 1,which i had all weapons with all characters, maxed(that is sad)
about 350-400 hours,but the timer stops at 99:59:99 rofl

Rep:
Level 87
FFVIII *reads screen as he has the game playing while typing* 312:53:16
all characters lvl 100, and ALMOST all max weapons. (still working on irvines)
All GF's.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
AHahah probably one of my mega man battle networks....

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p