RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Loan your voice?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
OMG another request thread :o

I need someone with a nice, flat, presentable voice to help me. I tried doing this myself, but I suck. :P You'd only have to say a few things, it'd be simple. Honest. It would. I need one dude, and one chick. You'd have to say this stuff:

Upgrade.

Warning.

Stand-By.

Unauthorized Access. Exit immediately.

Power-down.

Emergency. Evacuate immediately.

Target in-bound.

Radar damaged.

Weapons system malfunction.

Energy levels critical.

Target eliminated.

Evasive maneuver ready.

Overdrive power system ready.

Augmented explosive ready.

Warning. R.S. "Kain" in-bound.

Warning. Very large numbers of Drugerr S. type drones in-bound.

Atlas security system has been activated.

All systems go.

High-Score achieved. Congratulations.

Mission Failed.

Objective achieved.

All missions cleared. Bonus unlocked. See the control room for further information.

All extra objectives achieved. Bonus unlocked. See the hangar for more information.

Player has achieved a 100% completion rating. Congratulations. Bonus unlocked. Save the game, and return to the title screen for more information.

And that'd really be it. Please make sure you maintain a very level tone, and that you do not show any emotion in any of the recordings. Try to hit that sort of weird, near sarcastic, but not showing any personal influence kind of voice. Like in the attachment.

If you help me, I'll be your best friend for a long tiiiiiiiiiiiiime... ;8

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 02:56:58 AM by Nouman »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I can change my voice tones pretty well, so I'll give it a try.
Sig by MacGravel

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol was board I wont feel bad if you turn me down I was trying too hard to make my voice lame xD
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 02:42:45 AM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol you can love me now

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I would do it, but I do not have a mic.

Rep:
Level 88
I would love to, and I have a mic. But unfortunately... My mic is broken.... ;9 Sorry....

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
here final:

Rep:
Level 96
Nouman, groovy. I'm going to use that as a third. I'll have a rough com type, which will be that, a female, and a male. Thank you.

(Also: Nouman's recording of his real voice has the tone I'm going for. Try for that basic idea, but add something of your own to it.)

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Well, my voice tone isnt like that in these but hey, you may like them.

Both have been editted.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ER8QDO1B

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LG6O0R78

Can edit if needed.
Sig by MacGravel

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 96
The quality is perfect, but he like, ramps his voice oddly. I'll definitely use it though, at least for now.

Still need a real male and real female voice. :D

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
*ChaosSpartan28 hints at Arrow-1 to go up to/PM the only girls we have here... dont be shy.

XD
Sig by MacGravel

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Who ever said those weren't real? :P My mike is broken so I couldn't actually use my real voice. Although I think it would be perfect. ;)

You can find anything online if you look. There were other male and female voices you could chose from. Some were pronounced better than others. You just have to look. Just go to google and type in "text to speech" and you'll get a whole bunch of stuff you can use.

Rep:
Level 96
That's the thing...I did, and after a while they stopped working. (The ones I got) I'll try again today.