RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Want a signature?

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
Yeah, I'm really bored, haha. I'll make anyone a signature.

So uh, request away!  :bean:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:11:19 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Sure. Make me one.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
Ok SPK, here you go  :bean:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
can I get one with darth vader that looks like thouse and have NOUMAN in green?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Sure. How about a Black background with plasmic graphics with a faded roxas(preferably my avatar) with my name "ChaosSpartan28" in like... scrathed out red letters.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
Ok, I hope you guys like them!  :bean:

I hard a hard time trying to scratch out the text, so I just did a little fade to it. I hope that's ok?

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
WOW!! +rep to you man. These are amazing. Great job dude. (I Totally sux with Photoshop)
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
 :bean: Cool! I'm glad you liked it =P

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Awesome sigs.

Can I get a retro Mario bros looking one, with Irock, and another one with Irockman1, and another with Irockman? Or just the photoshop file? :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:00:28 AM by Irock »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
awsome bro. +rep for sure!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I'll request one.  I have nothing specific in mind, just my name.  The rest is up to you. :P

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
Okay, I didn't really know how you wanted yours to look Irock, so I made this BG using sprites. Tell me what you think, haha  :mex:

And Jalkson, I'm sure you'll like yours  :bean:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 11:26:31 AM by MacGravel »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Dude these kick ass, anyu chance of one for me please  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
Sure sure  :bean:

About to eat breakfast, so I'll get on that once I get back. Any suggestions on what you want?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Wow, most of the other signatures made are shit, fucking congrats these rock! Rep+ fer you ^.~

I'd request one but I just made this, give me a few days to get sick of it and I would love to have one made by you.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Make me a siggy, you can make a comic siggy, a wolfy dark siggy. Anything that comes up in your mind.

LETS C HOW U R >
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Sure sure  :bean:

About to eat breakfast, so I'll get on that once I get back. Any suggestions on what you want?

You seem to do good without requests lol, ill let you choose.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Great man! +rep
I'm totally using those. ;D

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
Enjoy guys!  :bean:

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
Cool can you make me one with green fire?

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
I really like this one  :bean:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I'm not requesting on, but I got say that you really have made some cool sigs.
It's a very nice initiative and very kind of you.
I'm sure you will make a lot of people happy.

Thanks a lot for doing this ^_^

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You have a lot of sig talent, keep up the good work :)

If you don't mind, I'd like to request a signature with a bird(s) (I don't care if it's a Falcon or not :P) and the text "Falcon".

Thanks a lot, and if you need any help with RMXP, feel free to PM me so I can return the favor :)

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
Oh oh, i want a black one with blue fire in the background with Okartee in it