RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Presidential prejudice, which will prevail?

Poll

If forced to pick between, who would you prefer running your country?

A Black Male
5 (41.7%)
A White Homosexual Male
1 (8.3%)
A Woman
5 (41.7%)
A Jewish Male
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Please tell us which option you picked and why (If you picked a black man and you yourself are black, please inform us, same for the other options). For all intensive purposes, all candidates are equally qualified for the presidency. This poll has been generally aimed for it to be difficult for the white males to decide :)

I picked a woman for obvious reasons.

Please tell us if you are white and male!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I chose woman. It'd be nice to see a woman for a change. :D Also, I have problems with homos so they get ruled out. A black male and jewish male, I have nothing against them but it'd be nice to see a woman president.

Rep:
Level 88
How is it hard? I'm white, I'm male and I'll choose quite easily a woman.

A homosexual president... just no. A black male wouldn't bother me too much unless they were one of those "racism racism!" nuts, and I have no problems with a Jewish male. That leaves Jewish male or  a woman.

Easily woman.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I picked black male. Haven't their been Jewish presidents? Maybe not, but none of those options really bother me. And the Jewish President and the homo are still White males, so they wouldn't make any difference. The option was between woman and black male for me, and so I choose black male, since he'd be a cool option. Besides, we've had a female Prime Minister in Canada (due to the resignation of Mulroney), and she and the Conservative Party were destroyed in the next election. I don't think it had anything to do with her, more with Mulroney, but it just wouldn't be new to me, so black male gets the vote from me.

And I am white and male

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How is it hard?

It's more difficult for a white male given that there's no one to select (unless they're gay) that they can associate with. Also because whites are the majority in the western world, their pick would generally be the wining one.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
a black guy, he's more of a minority to win

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Personally, it wouldn't matter, though I picked gay guy, cause ;9
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I picked female. Would be interesting since usually women don't have big ego's and don't need WARRRRR to show off their manliness.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'd like to see a black president. I would THEN like to see what all of the WE SO OPPRESSED people at my school do after that.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Black man, so they kick ass!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I honestly wouldn't mind any of these being president, if they did their job right. A stereotype doesn't make someone a better or worse leader.