RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey everybody.

Rep:
Level 87
Hi.  Normally I don't have a lot of time for forums, but I just finished my exams for my freshman year at college and now I've got some time to relax this summer.  :)

I've only been lurking for about a week or so, so I guess I'm not too creepy.  I registered yesterday and I've already browsed around quite a bit, made some posts here and there.  In regards to RMXP...I suck ass at scripting, though I can do some basic stuff.  I'm good at mapping and getting better at spriting.

See you all around.

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome. And I suck at scripting too :P

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome to RMRK~!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:welcome:
Hi.  Normally I don't have a lot of time for forums, but I just finished my exams for my freshman year at college and now I've got some time to relax this summer.  :)
Yay, gratz!

I've only been lurking for about a week or so, so I guess I'm not too creepy.
You just contradicted yourself there, buddy. XD

I registered yesterday and I've already browsed around quite a bit, made some posts here and there.  In regards to RMXP...I suck ass at scripting, though I can do some basic stuff.  I'm good at mapping and getting better at spriting.

See you all around.
Nice to see you! Nice to see that we got some new talent here ;) And we could always use more spriters! :D And let's make that "I suck ass at scripting" into something good later on ;) HI!

By the way, we've pretty much lost our major scripters (except for you, Falcon) so we all suck at scripting, too.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome!

I believe we met yesterday in the script section. ;)

Don't be afraid to ask when you encounter a problem.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome to RMRK, have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat time.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Hey everyone, thanks for the replies.

You just contradicted yourself there, buddy. XD
Well, I guess my logic was that the amount of time you spend lurking is directly proportional to your creepy-level.  :)  Some people might lurk for months, even years.

I believe we met yesterday in the script section. ;)

Don't be afraid to ask when you encounter a problem.
Yep.  And can do.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
:welcome:

We have already met, so you know I don't suck at scripting.
I am just taking a break from it. ^_^
Couldn't resist helping you with such a small request.

I hope you will enjoy your time around here.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007