RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask D.T.

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
Why hallo chaps, I heard someone said "Your Fired©". I'm here to sue~

Questions?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WUH!? WHO AH UH!?
Arlen is hot.

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
Nightwolf... Have you ever considered becoming My Apprentice? I could use a guy like you.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HEY SURE.
Arlen is hot.

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
Perhaps you would like to tell me some of your qualifications. I like people who know how to sell-out, which would explain my show.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Why hallo chaps, I heard someone said "Your Fired©". I'm here to sue~

Questions?

?_?
Arlen is hot.

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
My name's Donald 'Golden Boy' Trump, and I could buy you into slavery if I wanted to Nightwolf. But I wont. Because I'm just not that kind of guy... But your starting to piss me off.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. Welcome

2. Thanks for using Xtra large text, I don't have to use my glasses when I'm reading your posts =D

~Winged

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
Donal Trump is too powerful a man to waste his time using small text.

Doesn't my sheer power turn you on..?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

LOL I CAN BUY YOU WITH MY MONEY
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I bought you.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
is your hair real

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
is your hair real

Son, this is the hair of a billionaire. You would kill to have hair like mine, suckabitch.

@Bill Fagot- You may have more money then me, but my wife is hotter then your wif.. Oh... That's right, I forgot that your into fucking men's ass-holes. My bad. 

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
!_!

Why do you think you're the best?
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
As he can, or his ego can  ??? im not so sure

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
did anyone else assume this was about death           trooper?

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
!_!

Why do you think you're the best?

I don't "think" I'm the best, I am the best. You see this tie? It's worth more then your house.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Hey guys, what's going on?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

While you may have money gentlemen, I have one thing you don't have. A HEART!

...my wife's suicidal...
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Excuse me? I have a vagina, AND money. I donate to charity, I am wonderful <3

<3
Rep:
Level 90
 :froghat:

Am I the only person who likes Bill Gates? Anyway, I have a question, why do you use Xtra large font size?

~Winged
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 08:24:19 AM by Winged »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
^already answered lulz

how much does that tie cost(real price)?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
"Your Fired©"

Way to copyright a typo, you stupid fuck.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 02:39:12 PM by Dodobutt »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm the dodo over there

(dodo=extinct
sooo
dodobutt=extinct butt!)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102

Donald Trump is a bad haired bastard.