RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
do we need it?

Rep:
Level 91
do you really think we need such a section?
i mean assuming there are hardly any signs of int around here...
and assuming a mod moved a little less wise topic (the image topic split about inaru) i really don't see why this is required..

that topic was no more than spam thinking
i say move the little god believers/atheists convo here , that will be a true intelligent debate topic

i can also just note that topics should be moved here if they actually have inteligent debates in them
otherwise everyone will put general chatish topics here, and when they are moved they will get insulted

that's what i think more or less.
how do you other people feel about this rather odd section?
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
Meh, its in a forum I mod and everything seems under control there. I think if everyone cuts the spam and doesn't make idiotic threads then it will be ok.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I suggested  a name different than "Intelligent Debate" and something more like "The swewers" :roll: Maybe that explains what this section is for.
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
Well, SOME people here could accually have an intelligent convo without someone messing it up.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Koja
Well, SOME people here could accually have an intelligent convo without someone messing it up.

Whats that ment to mean?  :whoa:
I'm a bit of a dumbass sometimes lol  :lol:  :whoa:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: blueXx
i can also just note that topics should be moved here if they actually have inteligent debates in them
otherwise everyone will put general chatish topics here, and when they are moved they will get insulted

If they're insulted because of that, then they truly are idiots, and don't deserve to have their topic here.

I think this is a good idea though. I can watch some interesting arguments where blue pwns everybody.  :^^:

And with the return of Blaze, I'll bet this section would get fairly active.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
I dont really know this blaze guy but gongo gave me a link on MSN to some wiki rembrant thing showing blazes history and boy does he look funny! Blue must REALLY hate him lol.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
Quote from: thatsmypie
Quote from: Koja

Whats that ment to mean?  :whoa:
I'm a bit of a dumba$$ sometimes lol  :lol:  :whoa:

I'm not refurring to anyone, just stating that some people could do it, and others could possibly mess up by spamming.  I still don't think anyone would but you never know who could join at any given moment.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
The purpose is for people whom debate a lot (you know who lol) can debate maturely without having to spam.

Let's 'ave a go lopl.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Simple answer.... Nope !!!

Simple reason... people that are thick don't know they are thick and will still post here...

I think this area will need more MODing then any other and who is the person who will say... Yep thats Intelligent and thats not so....

Intelligence is some thing that can't really be measured on a site such as this... This site must have more nOOb's and Newbies than any other (or almost)...

I would Imagine the Site for Women drivers must be worst... Whats a Round about ?... Why do one way signs have arrows on em. ?... etc...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Did you check the date!?

on: February 17, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »

Don't necropost! This topic has been dead for a very, very long time.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY