RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Leaving for a bit

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Hey, I'm going to be inactive for a couple of weeks because I just got a bunch of new games. I may check in every once in a while, but not often. Well, see y'all in a couple of weeks! ;)
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
See ya, Hope you have a blast  ;8

P.S What games have you got?

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Erm, shame to see you leaving, hope to see it all goes well for you and all~

Rep:
Level 88
Well, see ya. Good luck with the games.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
@Winged: I got Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance for PS2, Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 for GBA, Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA, Rogue Galaxy for PS2, and .Hack//Infection for PS2.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH GOD GIMME GIMME

Cya Irgna
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
later

BEST AND MOST EMOTIONAL GOODBYE EVER!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
 :pimp:

I'll see you around, kid

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bye bye!
@Winged: I got Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance for PS2, Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 for GBA, Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA, Rogue Galaxy for PS2, and .Hack//Infection for PS2.
Infection. :D Good game. The Lost Age was good. That was one of the many games on which I was UBERLY underleveled (;D) and managed to reach all the way to the last boss. Good luck on all of them!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Thank God.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Well, taking a break so I decided to check in real quick before playing something else. I seem to have gotten quite a few replies.

Thank God.
*runs to the corner and starts crying*

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Bye....it's a shame I never finished those icons for you!  :'( I feel real bad.

But have fun playing those games!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Y'all are making it sound like I'm leaving for good... I'll just be gone for a week or two, and I'll try to check in every couple of days.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Well by the time you get back you'll be dead to us, so either way~

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So you aren't truly leaving.....  :police:

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
No, just taking a bit of a break from RMRK so I can play the hell outta my new games.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Laters, knock yourself out on those games~

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Holy smokes! You're a lucky...kid! (In Australia, we'd go "You lucky bastard!" but it might of sounded a bit offensive =/)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Well, I'm not THAT lucky... I got grounded from my PS2 and DS today... So I'll probably be on quite a bit today. Plus my mom's only letting me play 2 hours a day... So it looks like I won't be inactive at all.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Golden sun is about the best game out of that bunch.

Glad your Mum is nasty !!! LOL

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows