RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hidden Words

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Ok, here's the rules: I'll post a bunch of random letters. There will be five hidden words in each. You have to find all five. If you can find ALL five before anyone else finds any, you will get a reward. Here we go:

wbhcirgnajdbfvisbvhrvthebvcoolestnrthguybwtymqeverkthp
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
"ingra is the coolest guy ever"

If my reward's not good, I'm locking this ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL
LOL
LOL

abcdefghijkfuckyouandmelmnopqrstuvwxyz
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
It's "fuck you and me"
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
whsdktttishasnwhatyyqwraesgdmnzvahhasmenatqhwtwerporethshappenedttoiherhweertoeptjerhtit?

Rep:
Level 87
I am dead, Horatio...
...  ??? No idea what Lavata typed...  :-[  But find my word...   ;) 

Didn't find, right...?  That's cuz its too well hidden...   :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: hi   :seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :seafood:  hahahahahahahahahaha  so there.  Forgive my noobishness.   :bean:

Rep:
Level 88
I forgive you.

whsdktttishasnwhatyyqwraesgdmnzvahhasmenatqhwtwerporethshappenedttoiherhweertoeptjerhtit?
Did I do it?

Rep:
Level 87
I am dead, Horatio...
Hooray!  You no fail!!!   :bean:

Rep:
Level 88
Thats good.

bfudilhaonwardhdbshaufdefrostednbdhfsuhajtunangrhauhuehfteamhfdius

Only 4 words

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Thats good.

bfudilhaonwardhdbshaufdefrostednbdhfsuhajtunangrhauhuehfteamhfdius

Only 4 words

rknmdoesklitpolvnhfnotslijhavejkgjtoporiowmakepospfkdjsensexjfkjd?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

adfkdsjfdfdgdTsunojkdjskljgjsdklfjkfloveskjkdsjfkjdkgjyouekrkljekfljdkslnonjkdsjfkljdsklg aylydjfkdjslkajflkdsjg!
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I forgive you.

Did I do it?

Huzzah! You got it right.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

adfkdsjfdfdgdTsunojkdjskljgjsdklfjkfloveskjkdsjfkjdkgjyouekrkljekfljdkslnonjkdsjfkljdsklgaylydjfkdjslkajflkdsjg!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 06:01:32 PM by Tsunokiette »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ashdjuandasdmodernasdyheuoidhauioalgebrahshfohyouahsodhadhfoweuhtohadotypeahohafhoerhnewj foiehsentencehfseiouh
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
ashdjuandasdmodernasdyheuoidhauioalgebrahshfohyouahsodhadhfoweuhtohadotypeahohafhoerhnewjfoiehsentencehfseiouh

ilkjsgdnoxhjgakgsucheuorihajkruleooriposojjexistspshfhi.fkaehfjhwhereshghjstheyuruethhell asjgfkaareghurhthehdgfjkerewardslrlhgrhjshhkyt?

Rep:
Level 88

ilkjsgdnoxhjgakgsucheuorihajkruleooriposojjexistspshfhi.fkaehfjhwhereshghjstheyuruethhellasjgfkaareghurhthehdgfjkerewardslrlhgrhjshhkyt?
gfbdhhuhrtuhyesdhiusalhufbhydsaygIfdjsahlfgsaudbfshhbsuaagreedhfsakguhfdusa.hugrewhfdbyhhlgdswhereghlihriueyhufbhdbaregryhejfbhdsuyctheyfudhksauyehgyfh?

Gave you one word.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL, a is also a word ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97

ilkjsgdnoxhjgakgsucheuorihajkruleooriposojjexistspshfhi.fkaehfjhwhereshghjstheyuruethhellasjgfkaareghurhthehdgfjkerewardslrlhgrhjshhkyt?
gfbdhhuhrtuhyesdhiusalhufbhydsaygIfdjsahlfgsaudbfshhbsuaagreedhfsakguhfdusa.hugrewhfdbyhhlgdswhereghlihriueyhufbhdbaregryhejfbhdsuyctheyfudhksauyehgyfh?

Gave you one word.

tyruyteasahjhjarsoeckzhfcurdhfghdfghdfhdghgkaredfhdfhujdallsfhskofskfkthosehfjhgfghnfthfh fdgthbdgf.ghdgmyfiugsiufguesskhgfkhdbasgfistgkejgrthatldsjhskldjghugskhdlajfpandsldhflshs aylsdkhflkdshgflkwereghksjdfhmistakesldkfhsdkljkfghskajasljghsdkjhfislfkjhdsfljhthellkhdl hsDldsfhdljhafterlghdslghagreejsfdfash.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 11:21:43 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
iiiiiiitooiiiiiiilongiiiiiiididntiiiiiiireadiiiiii

Rep:
Level 87
I am dead, Horatio...
too long didn't read.

alkgjoaighighopawopglovefoweanogrenoathefdnoapnogewonibeangonigowao

:bean:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
hop glove oath won bean

ajkdlolhrhthishjsrfgameksfgfailskjs

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
hop glove oath won bean

ajkdlolhrhthishjsrfgameksfgfailskjs

That was the best sentence, short and sweet. Took a second to figure out, depicts Saucy. Kinda true, you guys are putting too long words, and we busy men don't have time

abcdefghijklmnoplmnopqixrepeatuvwxyz
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
It's either
Or
(as in scriptimg :-\ ... )

ghygycfjsgbsquidgyjwgskiuqijwmzobgfixbnabxcgfacetfcakekbwyoqlcbuiykzilolstrbkig
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
squid fix face cake lols?

ghygycfjsgbsquidgyjwgskiuqijwmzobgfixbnabxcgfacetfcakekbwyoqlcbuiykzilolstrbkig

aedaefkltrhgkejrwidajegbhksjhitalskdnnvldsdeliciouslysaucyldnfkandsfasbf

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Oh crap... never noticed I put a fix in there :D And it wasn't meant to say lols either XD
Sincerely,
Your conscience.