RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
NBA Playoffs

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
THE NEW JERSEY NETS RULE!!! THEY BEAT THE RAPTORS!!! YAY, OFF TO SECOND ROUND!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE NETS THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER.

So peoplez watching the playoffs? What are your thoughts? Who do you want to win? Were you surprised by Golden State? Were you surprised by Chicago Bulls?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I watch it yes, I live in LA so yeah I was rootin for the Lakers. (just even I knew it was impossible for them to stop the Suns. I mean look at their team they have ALL STARS in every position.

No bulls didn't suprise me. Dwade is still not 100%, shaq was missing almost everything so no surprise. Golden state yes surprise. ANd I can bet 100% nets wont win the NBA championship. There is no way they match up to any teams left.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I'm just saying that cuz nets are my favorite team. DUH! Anyway, Golden State is insane I can't believe that they wasted Dallas. I love Baron Davis. Phoenix though looks like the might be able to take it this year.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
NASH FOR MVP

also yeah Dirk got BALLED UP by Davis. He is showing ATON of improvement in the playoffs (even tough he was always good xD )

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Baron Davis is really showing what he can do now. I always knew he was capable of wasting. Nash has won too many MVPs. Although most canadians like him, I don't. Well, actually I like him I just don't think he deserves MVP again.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
...I don't like sports that much, I like full on action like...anime?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Cleveland is evil!!! Now, I am going for the Suns.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
rofl..

team hopper?

& and lol suns!!!! yeah like they will beat the spurs

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Oh snap, Suns are out! Now it is all upto Cleveland. Cuz, actually they are my second favorite team and have been for the past few years, cuz I have his jersey.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cavs? no way they will win the whole thing...well unless the jazz beat the spurs they have no chance.
+ they have to beat the Pistons.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
cavs? no way they will win the whole thing...well unless the jazz beat the spurs they have no chance.
+ they have to beat the Pistons.

I know, but they are like my second favorite team, so I have to cheer for them. But really I thinkt that detroit will win.