RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Spoiler for Portal Spoilers:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

You know you want to...

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Ridin Solo by Jason Derulo
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Original Mix)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Hyper Chondriac Music - Muse

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Skillet - Sometimes
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Outside My Door - Can

Hyper Chondriac Music - Muse
I love that song. :)
Although I miss the Snakecharmer riffs, I prefer Hyper Chondriac Music to Hyper Music.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Red Tide - Neko Case

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Yes. I'm wearing goggles.
Gigi D'Agostino - The Riddle
And with them.. I can steal your soul.

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Levi Johnston Blues - Ben Folds and Nick Hornby

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
  • Faber Drive - You'll make it
  • The Starting Line - Almost there, Going Nowhere
  • The Cab  - Disturbia
  • Forever the Sickest Kids - Love Story
  • Lost Prophets - Cry Me a River
----------
Currently stucked with communication essays.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 05:17:43 AM by jamechersales »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (Pt.1) - The Flaming Lips
I <3 this album moar cuz it was released on me b'day =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yoshimi is an awesome album.

Anyway:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yoshimi is an awesome album, indeed!

C'era Una Volta In America - Ennio Morricone

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Chiodos - His Story Repeats Itself
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Misery - Maroon 5 (it's a groovy track /shame)

(Also, where have you been, Rune?) :3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Type O Negative: Kill all the White People

:tinysmile:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
THE SCREAMS OF MY TORTURED SOULS COLLECTION.

Er...

The Hoosiers?

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
I hate to say but it's a caty song and has a pretty good beat to it

Rammstein - Pussy
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Speaking of...
Lords of Acid: The Pussy Song

:tinysmile:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Robert Crumb : My Girls Pussy

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You need to watch the Crumb documentary.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Speaking of pussy...

the new MCR album
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I