RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 12:47:45 AM by Zylos »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
The Lion Sleeps Tonight

by The Tokens

I'VE HEARD THIS LIKE 34 TIMES.

ITS FRIGGIN ADDICTIVE.

no

no

NO!

Dammit i have another story for you people

which goes something along the lines of my friends mother

and me being in my friend's mother's car

and my friends mother listening to-

no. the memories are overwhelming me.

I think you get the point.

you'd better.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Listening to - a broken english lecture - by: my Chinese professor

no
no
NO!

you'd better.

?_?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
My friends mother listens to terrible music .-.

I still have nightmares ._.

I can see nothing in them, but i hear things. Terrible things.

I can listen to almost any kind of music as long as i know where the artist is coming from (As long as i know that they actually wrote it and that they didn't write it just to be cool .-.) but some things are too awful to listen to.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Somnus [Final Fantasy Versus XIII] from Drammatica: The Best of Yoko Shimomura

Download http://ffversusxiii.net/downloads/audio/drammatica/YokoShimomura_Somnus.mp3

Rep:
Level 89
broken beat and scared by metallica
 :blizj: :blizj: :blizj: :blizj: :blizj: :blizj: :blizj:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
"Toccata in de Mole" remixed by Mainheim Steamroller

Download http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1659.0;attach=14351.mp3

Happy Halloween, guys!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Listening to - a broken english lecture - by: my Chinese professor

you'd better.

I get the point :3
lol

Talking Bird by Death Cab For Cutie

~
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
"Your New Twin-Sized Bed" by Death Cab For Cutie.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
The Way We Move - Innerpartysystem
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
LOMG RUNE IS THAT YOU?

Wet Blanket - Metric

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Yes it is me. I haven't been around lately, I know.

A Little Piece Of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Gone to the Wall - Twilightning

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Children Of Bodom - Living Dead Beat
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Title Screen, an unreleased track from Xenosaga III

Download http://cobalt.bluelaguna.net/xenosaga-3-iii-gamerip/01%20Title%20Screen.mp3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
The Maiden And The Minstrel Knight - Blind Guardian

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Pain - Reach Out (And Regret)
Now...
Pain - Generation X

Cynic Paradise <3
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Anneli Saaristo - La Dolce Vita

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Joachim's Decision, an unreleased track from Xenosaga III

Download http://cobalt.bluelaguna.net/xenosaga-3-iii-gamerip/47%20Joachim's%20Decision.mp3

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Chris Baldo & Sophie Garel - Nous Vivrons D'amour

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Broken Image is my favorite band too!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
The Shadow of Uther - Kamelot

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Umbrella

the vanilla sky cover

lol
Arlen is hot.