RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Moondance by Nightwish

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I'm watching Bleach on youtube so I guess I'm listening to it as well. :P

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Put up or Shut up by Quiet Riot.

Yes, I know I'm old. You don't have to remind me.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Goin down- Yung Joc

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Mirror Mirror by Blind Guardian

Spoiler for:
I forgot how good this song is.

Rep:
Level 88
Renegade Snares - Omni Trio

Not only is this song amazing but I just found out it belongs in a genre I shall check out. IDB (intelligent drum and bass).

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Heaven's a Lie by Lacuna Coil

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Evergreen - Castlevania III

Rep:
Level 88
777 - Aquasky VS Masterblaster

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hammerheart by Bathory

This song makes me shed a single manly tear everytime I hear it. Seriously, if you don't shed a manly tear after hearing this song you fail at life.

I'll try attaching it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rep:
Level 88
Hunter (?-Ziq Remix) - Bjork

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
THOR by Manowar

Thor is so much more awesome than.... well pretty much everything.

Rep:
Level 88
Coffee (Original Aqua Decaff Mix) - Aquasky VS Masterblaster

Man this shit is good.

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Custom made for the sake of humanity
Digital Love by Daft Punk <333

follow my advice = win life.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 96
Evergreen....Again.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wolfshade by Moonspell

This is dedicated to nightwolf.

Rep:
Level 96
Tunak Tunak Tun - Daler Mendhi \/

(I'm probably just going to keep adding crap to this post.)

Sakshi : Dalerji maine padha hai......ki aap ke jaisi hubahu ek Doll Bazzar mein ayi Hai......Is this true????......
and if it is......How do u feel?
DalerMehndi: I am happy that this is the first time through out Asia a non film personality's look alike doll
has been made and launched in the market and further sold at such a big numbers

Rahul_Sharma : Sir I am from Jharkhand area and I am waiting for your new album. I have bought all of your
albums from the market, especially I like the song "Lagi Sade Dil Kad Ke" the most.
DalerMehndi: Just wait.

chocolate : balle balle ..tun tunak tun ..bolo tarararararara .... wots ur next songs catch line?
DalerMehndi: Wait and watch.

BalleBallet : Daler Ji: How come you are the first Punjabi Music Great to be so successful in SOUTH INDIA
as well..??
DalerMehndi: Good compositions, Great Sound, The blend of Indian and Western Rythm is very uniquely designed in my albums, Catchy hook lines, By God's Grace a powerful voice and your support.

a : Dalerji how do you feel after accomplishing the highest level of success in this music industry
DalerMehndi: I don't think that this is the highest level. My expectations are much higher. I am still not there.
As I have dreamt of. This present level of success is overwhelming and I owe it all to the Almighty.

gorgi : Young kids like u and ur singing a lot, do u have any special item ready for them?
DalerMehndi: Yes, As soon as the album is launched you will have the answer. And do write to me back at daler@daler.com.

Sonia : what do you think of the number of pop albums being made
DalerMehndi: According to the population of India. The number is still less.

mehwish : mein chati hon ke app pakistan mein akar apna ek show karey mera dream hai app ko live dhak na
DalerMehndi: Mehwish, Jaise hi hamare mulkon ki aapsi razamandi puri ho jayegi meri pehli koshish hogi ki pehla show mera pakistan ki awam ke liye ho.

soumi : who is u r inspiration
DalerMehndi: Rab Di Kudrat, aude banaye mitti de bande. GuruNanak Dev Ji.

a : Tell us of some very interesting thing that happened in your life as an artist
DalerMehndi: As an artist I am chatting Live through fingers and eyes.

Sunita : don't u think that ur videos r proving to be detrimental for today's youth
DalerMehndi: Sunita: Is wearing full clothes using respectful language and taking one closer to one's heritage "Detrimental to anybody"?

Sweety : who are your favorite Bollywood singers? du yu plan to sing Regular for Hindi Films as well???
DalerMehndi: Mohd. Rafi Sahab, Mukesh Ji, Kishore Kumar Ji, Mannade, Hemant Kumar Ji, Talat Mehmood Ji, Lata Ji, Asha Ji. Yes very soon this dream of yours will be fullfilled. Watch out for film music and film songs.

hihihi75 : what do you do when you are not doing music
DalerMehndi: There is nothing besides music in my life.

Rajni : how old are you.. what kind of music do you like What are your favorite food dishes?
DalerMehndi: I m 7 yrs old I was born in 1995. My favourite Music is Classical Music of Patiala Gharana, Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan, Nazakat Ali, Salamat Ali, Mehndi Hassan, Jagjit Singh Ji, Parvej Mehndi, Gulam Ali Ji, Husain Baksh Gullu Ji, RD Burman Sahab, Sher Ali Meher Ali. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Lots are there I cannot write. I like Chinese, Thai, Mughlai, Punjabi, Bengali, SouthIndian, Afgani, Kashmiri, Mexican, and Fast Food. I love to eat

Anil : Daler Ji, I am Haryanvi but I like your Punjabi Songs very much, How do you prepare for this good type
music of yours.
DalerMehndi: My favourite colors are Black, Red, Green and Blue. My self designed Choga's- Maharaja Dress.

gorgi : Do u think ur kind of songs need any formal training or the concept of rythm is enough?
DalerMehndi: Certainly needs formal training .

rohit : How would you define Indi pop?
DalerMehndi: Daler Mehndi.

Ranjeet : I would like to arrange a charity show and would like to invite you.How should I proceed
DalerMehndi: Send fax to DM Entertainment. Attn: to Shelly at 011-6861097. Or mail at daler@daler.com.

zzzzzzzzzzz : hello dalerji, can I become a singer in your company DM MUSIC

DalerMehndi: Ya buy Gabru cassette fill in the form and send it to DM Music the address is mentioned in the form.

Sweety : Daler ji how can one become a very good singer like you I being a female want to be a singer and dancer and I great human being like you. I have heard that you always help ppl who are really in need and poor.
DalerMehndi: Sweety: Have complete faith in God. Pray like u eat food regularly. Respect your elders and parents Love all around u. and dream big. and work very hard. find a good trainer for ur self and don't look back.

Taranjeet : Do you avoid eating outside....... i mean do you go out with family to have pani puri or you call that vender at your place to serve you and do you avoid meeting ppl in public gathering if I saw you somewhere will you shake hands with me paa ji.
DalerMehndi: Ofcourse I will greet u. and meet u with all my heart and I love eating out.

aasha : Dalerji.......kya aap Asha bhosale ji ke saath koi song kar rahe hai.........i thk ur pair 'll create a hilarious song .......what do u thk?
DalerMehndi: Asha: ................Asha.........................Asha..........................I have already sung a song with Asha Bhonsle ji in Film "Khauff" Song "Ankh ladti hai to ladne de "featured on Raveena Tandon and myself.

Ganja : how do u feel when somebody other than u wins a prize ? r u more determined to work hard or r u furious?
DalerMehndi: Ganja: Jab koi untrained, besure aadmi ko award mile to award dene walon pe aur use chupchap dekhne walon pe bahut hasssi aati hai. jab kisi ache aadmi ko award milta hai to khushi hoti hai.

baljeet_randhawa : Did you take nabi buba controversy seriously? Were you tensed about it?
DalerMehndi: Raat gayi Baat gayi.

hikha : aisi kawn si khyaish aap ki adhoori hai......jo aap chahte hai..ki futuer mein puri ho
DalerMehndi: Mangal grah pe jaana. Aur chaand pe khana khana

It was a pleasure having you here Daler Ji! Will you like to leave a message for those who joined us today?

DalerMehndi: Thanks for having me here it was my pleasure to speak to my fans LIVE and I thank you for making
it possible. Listen to Good Music. Appreciate Good Work. Think nice is Good Think seriously about Environment.
Pray regularly. Love God and Miss Me. Always Yours Chak de phatte Rab rakha Daler

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:37:46 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Funky sonic World by Des-ROW feat. SHIGE.  From GuitarFreaks 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX OST.  This > Daikenkai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2-mMTO1Co

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Custom made for the sake of humanity
Nocturne by Secret Garden

follow my advice = win life.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Tunak Tunak Tun - Daler Mendhi \/

(I'm probably just going to keep adding crap to this post.)

Sakshi : Dalerji maine padha hai......ki aap ke jaisi hubahu ek Doll Bazzar mein ayi Hai......Is this true????......
and if it is......How do u feel?
DalerMehndi: I am happy that this is the first time through out Asia a non film personality's look alike doll
has been made and launched in the market and further sold at such a big numbers

Rahul_Sharma : Sir I am from Jharkhand area and I am waiting for your new album. I have bought all of your
albums from the market, especially I like the song "Lagi Sade Dil Kad Ke" the most.
DalerMehndi: Just wait.

chocolate : balle balle ..tun tunak tun ..bolo tarararararara .... wots ur next songs catch line?
DalerMehndi: Wait and watch.

BalleBallet : Daler Ji: How come you are the first Punjabi Music Great to be so successful in SOUTH INDIA
as well..??
DalerMehndi: Good compositions, Great Sound, The blend of Indian and Western Rythm is very uniquely designed in my albums, Catchy hook lines, By God's Grace a powerful voice and your support.

a : Dalerji how do you feel after accomplishing the highest level of success in this music industry
DalerMehndi: I don't think that this is the highest level. My expectations are much higher. I am still not there.
As I have dreamt of. This present level of success is overwhelming and I owe it all to the Almighty.

gorgi : Young kids like u and ur singing a lot, do u have any special item ready for them?
DalerMehndi: Yes, As soon as the album is launched you will have the answer. And do write to me back at daler@daler.com.

Sonia : what do you think of the number of pop albums being made
DalerMehndi: According to the population of India. The number is still less.

mehwish : mein chati hon ke app pakistan mein akar apna ek show karey mera dream hai app ko live dhak na
DalerMehndi: Mehwish, Jaise hi hamare mulkon ki aapsi razamandi puri ho jayegi meri pehli koshish hogi ki pehla show mera pakistan ki awam ke liye ho.

soumi : who is u r inspiration
DalerMehndi: Rab Di Kudrat, aude banaye mitti de bande. GuruNanak Dev Ji.

a : Tell us of some very interesting thing that happened in your life as an artist
DalerMehndi: As an artist I am chatting Live through fingers and eyes.

Sunita : don't u think that ur videos r proving to be detrimental for today's youth
DalerMehndi: Sunita: Is wearing full clothes using respectful language and taking one closer to one's heritage "Detrimental to anybody"?

Sweety : who are your favorite Bollywood singers? du yu plan to sing Regular for Hindi Films as well???
DalerMehndi: Mohd. Rafi Sahab, Mukesh Ji, Kishore Kumar Ji, Mannade, Hemant Kumar Ji, Talat Mehmood Ji, Lata Ji, Asha Ji. Yes very soon this dream of yours will be fullfilled. Watch out for film music and film songs.

hihihi75 : what do you do when you are not doing music
DalerMehndi: There is nothing besides music in my life.

Rajni : how old are you.. what kind of music do you like What are your favorite food dishes?
DalerMehndi: I m 7 yrs old I was born in 1995. My favourite Music is Classical Music of Patiala Gharana, Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan, Nazakat Ali, Salamat Ali, Mehndi Hassan, Jagjit Singh Ji, Parvej Mehndi, Gulam Ali Ji, Husain Baksh Gullu Ji, RD Burman Sahab, Sher Ali Meher Ali. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Lots are there I cannot write. I like Chinese, Thai, Mughlai, Punjabi, Bengali, SouthIndian, Afgani, Kashmiri, Mexican, and Fast Food. I love to eat

Anil : Daler Ji, I am Haryanvi but I like your Punjabi Songs very much, How do you prepare for this good type
music of yours.
DalerMehndi: My favourite colors are Black, Red, Green and Blue. My self designed Choga's- Maharaja Dress.

gorgi : Do u think ur kind of songs need any formal training or the concept of rythm is enough?
DalerMehndi: Certainly needs formal training .

rohit : How would you define Indi pop?
DalerMehndi: Daler Mehndi.

Ranjeet : I would like to arrange a charity show and would like to invite you.How should I proceed
DalerMehndi: Send fax to DM Entertainment. Attn: to Shelly at 011-6861097. Or mail at daler@daler.com.

zzzzzzzzzzz : hello dalerji, can I become a singer in your company DM MUSIC

DalerMehndi: Ya buy Gabru cassette fill in the form and send it to DM Music the address is mentioned in the form.

Sweety : Daler ji how can one become a very good singer like you I being a female want to be a singer and dancer and I great human being like you. I have heard that you always help ppl who are really in need and poor.
DalerMehndi: Sweety: Have complete faith in God. Pray like u eat food regularly. Respect your elders and parents Love all around u. and dream big. and work very hard. find a good trainer for ur self and don't look back.

Taranjeet : Do you avoid eating outside....... i mean do you go out with family to have pani puri or you call that vender at your place to serve you and do you avoid meeting ppl in public gathering if I saw you somewhere will you shake hands with me paa ji.
DalerMehndi: Ofcourse I will greet u. and meet u with all my heart and I love eating out.

aasha : Dalerji.......kya aap Asha bhosale ji ke saath koi song kar rahe hai.........i thk ur pair 'll create a hilarious song .......what do u thk?
DalerMehndi: Asha: ................Asha.........................Asha..........................I have already sung a song with Asha Bhonsle ji in Film "Khauff" Song "Ankh ladti hai to ladne de "featured on Raveena Tandon and myself.

Ganja : how do u feel when somebody other than u wins a prize ? r u more determined to work hard or r u furious?
DalerMehndi: Ganja: Jab koi untrained, besure aadmi ko award mile to award dene walon pe aur use chupchap dekhne walon pe bahut hasssi aati hai. jab kisi ache aadmi ko award milta hai to khushi hoti hai.

baljeet_randhawa : Did you take nabi buba controversy seriously? Were you tensed about it?
DalerMehndi: Raat gayi Baat gayi.

hikha : aisi kawn si khyaish aap ki adhoori hai......jo aap chahte hai..ki futuer mein puri ho
DalerMehndi: Mangal grah pe jaana. Aur chaand pe khana khana

It was a pleasure having you here Daler Ji! Will you like to leave a message for those who joined us today?

DalerMehndi: Thanks for having me here it was my pleasure to speak to my fans LIVE and I thank you for making
it possible. Listen to Good Music. Appreciate Good Work. Think nice is Good Think seriously about Environment.
Pray regularly. Love God and Miss Me. Always Yours Chak de phatte Rab rakha Daler

Until i told him, arrow didnt know delar mehendi is from India, punjabi songs.
Well, youguys like it, nothing great for us, we hear it almost every third day.

Anyways

Wolfshade by Moonspell

This is dedicated to nightwolf.
<3
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Breaking the Law by Judas Preist!

Rep:
Level 90