RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The Power of Thy SWORD by Manowar

This song is so godly.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I agree with FuMannChu, that is an amazing song, one of my favorite Manowar songs, along with Achilles, Agony, and Estacy, then I also like Battle Hymns.

To be more on topic, I'm currently listening to God's Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash, a bad ass song.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Bad Moon Rising byRasputina

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Maritime - "Tearing Up The Oxygen."

Awesome band, I uploaded a few of their songs here: http://z.crankeye.org/maritime

Listen.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Dance of Death byIron Maiden

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Fu, start attaching your songs. I'm not going to look around for them.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Dance of Death is an awesome song (awesome album too), but the song is too big to attach.

EDIT: OH YEAH, forgot to post what song I'm listening to.

Montage, by DVDA
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 05:36:39 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Djborak or something...this guy mumbles. The piece is called Azrael.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Djborak or something...this guy mumbles. The piece is called Azrael.

Could it possibly be Josef Suk? He wrote a symphony called Azrael.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Ahahaha. His last name's really Suk? Oh shit, that's priceless.

Rep:
Level 96
The name sounded like Dvorak, but I think that persons a painter...right? Anyhow, with this guy the story goes as follows: His dad died, then his wife (only by a few months I think) died shortly after. He dedicated Azrael to them.

Rep:
Level 97
Dvorak is a composer, but Josef Suk wrote Azrael.

Also, they're both czech, so it isn't pronounced "Suck". And Dvorak is pronounced "Divorszhak". Hm... actually, I'm not sure how to spell it phonetically. Also, I could be mistaken, but I think it's spelled Asrael in this instance ?_?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 05:48:59 AM by HaloOfTheSun »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I don't care, I'm Americanizing that name and calling him Suck.

Rep:
Level 96
Dvorak is a composer, but Josef Suk wrote Azrael.

Also, they're both czech, so it isn't pronounced "Suck". And Dvorak is pronounced "Divorszhak". Hm... actually, I'm not sure how to spell it phonetically. Also, I could be mistaken, but I think it's spelled Asrael in this instance ?_?

That's the name, that was the sound he made.

And he wrote this, so the DJ says anyhow...It wasn't all that memorable though...

Rep:
Level 90
Say it with me, 16 year old alcoholic.
Army Gunz by LiL Wayne

Owner of ChaosDreamz© Productions.
Progress of:
Silent Dynasty©-Death Nightmare       
Storyline:  |||||||||| [62%]
Mapping:    |||||||||| [3%]
Scripting:  |||||||||| [1%]
Database:   |||||||||| [1%]
Audio:      |||||||||| [1%]
Overall:    ||||||||||[3%]
Demo:    ||||||||||[75%]

Rep:
Level 96
Mega Man 7 Sound Track: Walk the Invisible

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Bright Eyes byBlind Guardian

For some reason attaching stuff hasnt worked for me lately.

Rep:
Level 96
ZX Tunes - 1- 19 - Innocence

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Call to Arms byManowar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 96
ZX Tunes - 2- 10 - Brilliant Store Window (Shooter's Trance)

Seize the Day by Demons & Wizards

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rep:
Level 97
Uptown girl

LOL arrow, you're missing an epic IRC chat.

Rep:
Level 96
Mega Man 7 Sound Track: Turtle's Lair

Anything from pretty much any Mega Man soundtrack can be found at www.atomic-fire.com by the way.

EDIT: THAT SUCKS HAIRY ANUS

Hand of Doom by Manowar

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The power of Thy Sword byManowar!!!!!!!!!!!