RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Plasmic Rupture/Plasmic Pandemonium/accepting name ideas

Rep:
Level 87
FFVII and LoD are the Kings of RPG's!
Actually... My game's story is starting to change, and three other swords are starting to get involved. So i dunno whether to still call it plasmic something or what...
I made my first good cut scene on May,9/07!

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
i think you should try to not change it a whole lot, cuz you told me your were gonna make a game after a prequel and seqeul to this one that talked about the war of 4 blades, so try not to change it to much, so that that game will be that much better

Rep:
Level 87
Well what's a game without a twist? This will just change the concept enough to keep it interesting.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
alright, just sayin geez...o btw you should put up a demo now.

Rep:
Level 87
I'm too far into it to put in a demo. Or... I think I am. Doesn't it have to be under 45 mins?

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
no...im 80% sure

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I haven't seen a limit to how long the demo can be, only a minimum of 15/30 minutes. 

Rep:
Level 87
there ya go riku! post a demo!

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I think with a demo, this might be able to be moved into the main projects board, instead of new projects. 

Rep:
Level 87
that would be pretty cool, ive got a copy of the game but riku took the scripts out, so i guess i could do that then add a little END DEMO thing when its at the part where it just stops....

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, please do that for me.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
riku, im your second in command, so 1 demo coming up, i should have it done by tonight.

Rep:
Level 87
Which now is not happening... Guys we'll have a demo up by the end of this weekend.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
ok so the problem is, i made pictures for the credits and stuff. i imported them but when i click the show picture thing, the pictures are getting cut off at the top left corner. how do i make it so that the pictures are displayed right in the middle of the screen? the sooner i figure that out the sooner the demo is up.

Rep:
Level 87
ok i got the demo all ready to go, i just gotta figure out how to make it work and be downloadable.
tell me how :tpg:

Rep:
Level 87
ok demo is already but were not releasing for 2-3 weeks because of (mostly riku's) horrible mapping issues. so were gonna make some of the maps over and make em nicer then we'll release. sorry to the ppl who wanted to try it if there was any ;8

Rep:
Level 87
Which I highly doubt... Ah well. Demo will be up in a  few weeks, but school is tying me up as I'm almost failing math!

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
I wish i had a pony ...
NAME IDEAS  ;)

Phantasmal Utopia(probably the coolest name ever)

Eternal Energy Saga (makes for a good series)

Periphial Annihilation 3 (gotta have the three lol)

Force of Fury 5 (hurray for alliteration!)

Frenetic Fantasy 14 (lol XD)

try em out :) maybe ull like em (plasmic doesnt sound like a real word to me lol)

gimme credit if ya use any of em hope i could help  8)
FF-11 was a tough game, but i beat it! with the help of friends :) www.geocities.com/farflong41

Rep:
Level 87
eternal energy saga might be good cuz riku's gonna make a sequel and prequel after this ones done, and he's also thinking of making a game about the war of four blades. so eternal energy saga might be good but its up to riku.

Rep:
Level 87
Eternal Energy Saga... I could work with that. But it doesn't QUITE fit the game. It's very good, but it's nod exactly right. Thanks for the great name suggestions though.

...Diamond Doorknob...

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Egni Chwedl- Welsh

Energeia Istoria- Greek

Navitas Fabula- Latin

It's always a good back up to consider a name in a different language. The Greek sounds the best.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 87
It's also good to know what the name means before you use it. It like the flow of it though.

...Diamond Doorknob...

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
They all mean Energy Story
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 87
Energy Story eh... Sounds pretty good. I'll be sure to take that into consideration.

...Diamond Doorknob...