RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Member Alert!!!

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
Hi all just introducing myself to the people better than me. I know I'm a noob so I would appreciate (<-- Long word) it if you wouldn't call me that but if you do get it out of the way in this thread k.   ;)

P.S. View the gif (very cool)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
Sup, so is there anybody I should look out for in the threads

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Welcome to RMRK! Please remember to read the rules in each catagory.

Hope to see you around. Enjoy your stay.

(BEWARE)

:shoop:
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, welcome.
Sup, so is there anybody I should look out for in the threads
Well, all you have to worry is about Diablo...

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
Who or What is diablo?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
He is a member, Deadly_Diablo last time i checked  ;8

~Winged

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
Thanks but what so scary about him/her/both ???

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
He is the ruler of the Welcome board Relms.
He recides deeps under the Welcome boards, just waiting for a new victim he can paralyze with his Ultimate post.

Fear him.
Fear His....you know what post.

Heck i'll say it, his Diablo post.

Anyways, hi! I'm nightwolf,, the young asshole who the monster eats first and then gets killed by the girl who actually liked him but did not tell and instead tried to show that she hated him and all.
Yeah.
Take out all your anger on me, that's what i'm for!
HAVE A GREAT TIME, BUDYYYYYYYYYYYY!

ps, nice gif, you made it?
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome to RMRK!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome, and don't fear us.

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
2 NightWolf: nah found it in the deepest depths of the internet *insert scary laugh here*

2 Black Shadow: I dont fear you. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yet

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD THE ALERT IS EVERYONE OKAY!?!?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
We're fine, but I think Nightwolf might have brain damage.

:welcome:

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD THE ALERT IS EVERYONE OKAY!?!?
Well I'm alive but my social life is dead, my pc crashed and I lost all my game data and it sounds like nightwolf may have brain damage but apart from that everyones okay. . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . .I think

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
ok good

looks like I don't have to switch back to Dr_DrGimmeTheNews or any other of my doctor variations today

i see you guys are busy, I'll be leaving then later dudes

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Look out for me. Lately I find myself becoming more and moar irritated with our new members.

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
What have the new members done?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
What have the new members done?

they don't read the names of new sections, or the rules in the sections.

People were posting RPG maker questions under our Game maker section. (Game maker is another kind of software, it does not mean Game maker's in general, GM is another type of game maker it is not RPG maker.)

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
I know what game maker is as I have it installed on my pc but I read the rules does that make me an annoyinjg noob?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Nice stick fight!!! It's amazing.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I know what game maker is as I have it installed on my pc but I read the rules does that make me an annoyinjg noob?

no way! how can reading the rules make you annoying xD

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
I dont know but Arrow-1 seemed pretty pissed

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Welcome to RMRK. My tips: Stay away from the "~real spam~" forum, or "YOU FAIL", as is the most often post sentence there. Unless you want GilgameshRO (one of the mods) constantly harassing you, keep the deminsion of you avatar at 105x150. Other then that, hope you like it here.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

No, it doesn't. I'm just irritated with the maturity level really. People who come in and post stuff like:

hey i am having a problem the game starts but it makes no pictres how do i fix it if you help i will give credit thanks

-darksuppersaiyajinevildarkmasterfurbyrapist87685695717967893769173669lol7826589

*someone posts a solution*

k thanks

It really ticks me off when people are so simple. They say GIMME GIMME GIMME, get what they want (somehow...) and leave forever. Or worse, they start acting like a total moron and become more so when someone calls them on it.

Just make sure to put thought, effort, and proper spelling/punctuation into your posts, and don't show that you joined just to advertise some dumb freewebs site or something of that nature and we'll be set.

I'm totally not mad at you though.