RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Origami

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Custom made for the sake of humanity
Any of you into the art of origami?I like origami although i always bad at it(my lil bro is good at making origami)

and i wonder if there are any sites that shows you how to make a dragon origami.

follow my advice = win life.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Google?

I found this: (seems detailed)

LINK
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Custom made for the sake of humanity
Google?

I found this: (seems detailed)

LINK

that is so cool.by the way i wonder what is the best way to store origami.hanging it or put into scrapbook??_?

follow my advice = win life.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I would hang that if I could make it, scrapbook sounds like it might kill it.  :-X
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I used to be into it. Haven't done it in, like, forever, though.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
the best i can make is a ball.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I used to do some too kindof.

Oragamy,
More like,
Orgasmy.

Arlen is hot.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
This is so cool. I have seen kids that's damn good at this.

I can make a paper plane. :tpg:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I can make a tent

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I love those origami balls which you blow up and hit around. I also love those jumping frogs which you race  ;8

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I can make a tent

LOL.
Also, making paper planes isn't all that bad, It's a great pastime and is cool if you do it open.

They're like freebirds crashlanding and breakin' their bones.

Hmmmmmmm, natureee <3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I used to be obsessed with origami. I made just about anything I had a set of directions for, at least until I ran out of the square paper, and even then I'd just make more with computer paper. It's really fun.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I have books for origami. They're in Korean. XD I can make a crane and flowers and something else I forgot. I recommend just putting them ontop of a desk because a scrapbook will flatten it (like the dragon)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Also, making paper planes isn't all that bad, It's a great pastime and is cool if you do it open.

And also, Im very bad on making planes also :tpg:( They crash just after 1 nanosecond)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
My woodwork teacher taught me and my class how to make "The World's Best Paper Plane"
My one sucked  :tpg:

~Winged

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
There, there...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Actually, I liked mine but I was crap compared with OTHER planes...mine would flip and bit and go straight =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
im no good at any junk like that...the best plain ive made was kinda shreaded becouse it ran into my fan -_-
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 88
The best thing I have ever made was a paper airplane that could fly soooo far... And then my bird shredded it... And then that bird ran into a celing fan... And now that celing fan doesn't work...

Whoops... Rambling... :P