RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RealmsMasters Game Forge is Recruiting!

Rep:
Level 87
Hello there!

My name is Joshua Pinciaro, I'm from RealmsMasters Game Forge. I am managing the creation of an RPG using Rpgmaker XP (retail version) and I would like to recruit a small group of talented people to help with creation of this new game.

What we are looking for:

Artistic Individuals to create Monsters.
Artistic Individuals to create Characters.
Artistic Individuals to create Backgrounds.
A Small Group of Tileset and Sprite makers.

Only the serious need apply. Please note that knowledge of Adobe Photoshop will help.

We are a serious company! Please contact me at JoshPinci@hotmail.com if you would like our Website link please email me, it seems I can't "advertise" my site on here.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:22:14 PM by JoshPinci »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one knows who you are, trying posting and get other people to know you, then they will come

Rep:
Level 87
We are recruiting wether or not you know who we are  :P . If you would like to know more about us either go to the website or contact me through e-mail. We are a legit company with years of experience ^-^ . Please do not post here unless you are looking to work with us.

Thanks.  :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
We are a legit company with years of experience Can you post examples before I say yes or anything?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Ok will do.  :)

First off, John Perry Jr is our headman he's been designing games for over 30 years with over a dozen games created  :o . I myself have 10 years of game design and over 10 years of art under my belt. Ken Purdie, who is our PR guy has at least 20 years of game design and of 10 years of PR and buisness.

We have 9 artists working with us and are waiting for a card game to come back from the Printers. We are currently working on 3 games, two card games and the RPG, and have a single massive war strategy game for sale at the time.

As for the RPG itself it is a big project and will take some time, we're going to make sure it is worth while to create and that everything in it is "above the bar" so to speek. Please think about it and again Look at the Website.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:20:04 PM by JoshPinci »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD I just realized your hiering artists only, and not eventers/mappers or such.

~sorry
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
No, I mean people don't know you (Don't ask me, I suck at art)

Rep:
Level 87
lol.

Yeah right now all I need is Artists, Sprite makers and Tileset makers. I'll be doing the mapping and eventing (I enjoy that part)  :lol:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, I mean people don't know you
Don't judge just because people don't know him/them. If they need help on a game, we should be nice to help him/them. That said, I have to say that I suck at art so sorry.

Rep:
Level 87
LOL, How do I find the people I need?! I mean don't get me wrong you all are keeping me company while I wait (and keeping my Topic on top  ;)) but I DO need people to help me out here. lol.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
A tip: Don't count on anyone here offering to help you with anything other than mapper or tester. That is why I'm having to abandon HoL. I suggest you ask at Creation Asylum or Charas Project for what you need.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 87
I will check those out. But I am still looking for those who want to help. Email me if you would like to join up.

Email: JoshPinci@hotmail.com