RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I dont wanna Die!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
when you start my game you die, Boo Hoo but how do i set it so that all that happens is that you get knoked out?

Rep:
Level 89
die? wat the hell, just change the graphics to down 1(unless u dont hav rpgxp), then yea do wat ever happens on your game
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
you actually get in a battle

Rep:
Level 89
oh sorry, on the database, umm i forget, ill edit this whne i find it, (blue, NEED HELP!!!) umm, u set it to the monster u vs, whn ur hp gets to a certain point, end the battle then yea :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Uhh...make the monsters Thingy less so you defeat him and then say a message saying: that monster stole all my energy in fighting' then change the graphics, and it's done, or this is just the stupid way.
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
When you make the event that start the battle,when you select enemy encounter on that event,check the box that says custom defeat handler.If that box is selected you can edit the defeat to what you want instead of it being game over.So say you select that and then you'll se a fork condition:
Victory handler
<>
Defeat handler
<>
In defeat handler select change hero grafic,and change it to a grafic where the hero is knocked down,and do whatever else you like!
"Have you read your STICKY today?"

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: mark
When you make the event that start the battle,when you select enemy encounter on that event,check the box that says custom defeat handler.If that box is selected you can edit the defeat to what you want instead of it being game over.So say you select that and then you'll se a fork condition:
Victory handler
<>
Defeat handler
<>
In defeat handler select change hero grafic,and change it to a grafic where the hero is knocked down,and do whatever else you like!

but when defeated u will get a auto game over

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Jesse 015
Victory handler
<>
Defeat handler
<>

No you wont :/

On the defeat handler just put "remove death" and set their hp to whatever level.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: dwarra
Quote from: Jesse 015
Victory handler
<>
Defeat handler
<>

No you wont :/

On the defeat handler just put "remove death" and set their hp to whatever level.

i know, soz pll my bad, though u would only put that in if the monster u vs is meant to kill u

<>Enemy encounter: Trainer
:   Victory Handler
    <>Message: yay
    <>
:   Defeat Handler
    <>Message: Better luck next time
    <>
:   End
<>