RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rpg maker goes gbc

Rep:
Level 87
If youred read the reviews on gamefaqs you would already know that rpg maker is also on ps1 ps2 and game boy colour however the game boy colour version is in japence so unless you speack japnece you cant make a gamewith it lol

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
And this relates to RPG Maker 2000, 2003 or XP why?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
because halo moved it here -_-

going to video games~

Rep:
Level 87
If youred read the reviews on gamefaqs you would already know that rpg maker is also on ps1 ps2 and game boy colour however the game boy colour version is in japence so unless you speack japnece you cant make a gamewith it lol

Hmm... I speak a bunch of languages, but what is this new language "japence?" And is the word "youred" a part of this new language? And also the word "lol?" A lot of people must speak japence if "lol" is part of it.

Can you give me a link to the country's site that japence is from?

Thanks in advance.

-- pythonusr.

Rep:
Level 88
lol....yes im from the native islands where we speak japence... :mex:

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
lol....yes im from the native islands where we speak japence... :mex:

I think my friend speaks Japence.

Anyway, that's cool, but it is kind of weird and probably wouldn't have that many possibilities.